All Day Park Hopping And More Returning To Walt Disney World!
Finally, the all park hopping perk is back! Yes, you read that correctly, you can soon enjoy all day going from park to park as much as you want, no more just after 2pm anymore. But that’s not all, Walt Disney World is also returning other fun perks that were taken from guests a few years ago, want to know what we are talking about? Keep reading!
PARK HOPPER IS BACK
Beginning January 9, 2024, guests with a park hopper ticket will be able to enjoy the four themed parks in the same day, going back and forth enjoying their favorite attractions and shows!
On days when theme park reservations are required for Annual Passholders and certain non-dated tickets, Passholders and guests will be able to take advantage of the updates to Park Hopper access after visiting their first park. For example, if a Passholder has a reservation at EPCOT and enters the park at 9 a.m. for a quick ride or two, they can then head to another park right after.
MORE PERKS AVAILABLE NOW!
You don’t have to wait until 2024 to start enjoying some old perks that are now back at Walt Disney World, 4 amazing things are back and available as soon as you enter the most magical place on earth:
- Complimentary self-parking is back for Disney Resort hotel stays
- Annual Passholders are able to visit the parks after 2 p.m. without needing a theme park reservation, except on Saturdays and Sundays at Magic Kingdom
- Digital downloads of select PhotoPass attraction photos taken in the park on the day of visit now included in the purchase of Disney Genie+ service
- Parking trams have returned to all four Disney World theme parks
COMING NEXT YEAR
Then, you can look forward to returning perks on January 9, 2024 that include:
- All-day Park Hopper access during park hours
- Theme park reservations no longer required for date-based tickets (standard ticket option)
- Disney dining plans available once again for Disney Resort hotel guests as part of a package
Very cool huh? We are so excited to see these amazing Disney perks coming back, which one are you the most excited to enjoy during your next visit?
Credit: Disney Parks
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you book your next Disney Vacation. They are the preferred Travel Agency of Chip and Company and Disney Addicts, and who we use ourselves.
Get started Now for your FREE No Obligation Quote.
Book With our friends at Destinations to Travel
- Guide To Disney Jollywood Nights at Disney’s Hollywood Studios! - November 10, 2023
- Magical Disney Holiday Decor You Need For Your Home! - November 9, 2023
- Complete Guide To The Gingerbread Displays Coming To Disney World And Disneyland! - November 3, 2023