Earlier this week we learned all about attractions with minimal wait times at Disney’s Hollywood Studios, next up Epcot. Disney Addicts love Epcot! Exciting attractions, fantastic shows, enchanting character meet and greets and all that delectable food. What Disney Addicts don’t love are long lines. There are several attractions at Epcot that are Fast Pass worthy, while others can typically be enjoyed without a Fast Pass or a long wait time. Epcot is separated into two different areas. As you enter the park through the main gate, you can explore Future World then as you move further back into the park you will enter World Showcase where you can tour the world with unique food, shows, and experiences. Let’s take a look at the best attractions in both these areas at Epcot that have little to no wait.
- Journey into Imagination with Figment- Join Figment, a cute and sometimes mischievous purple dragon as he takes you on a tour of the different labs at the Imagination Institute. On this fanciful journey through the different sensory labs prepare for some surprises and fun as Figment teaches us all about the importance of using our imaginations. This is a great ride for the entire family and usually has short to no wait time. At the end of the ride you are able to explore ImageWorks-The “What If” Labs. There are musical “Stepping Tones” (which is a personal favorite of my 5-year-old) or create an orchestral masterpiece as you wave your arms to create music and so many other great interactive games to enjoy. This is a great place to cool off and let the kids have some fun.
- Living with the Land – On this boat tour explore farming’s history and take a look at its bright future ahead as you glide through imaginative and innovative greenhouses to see firsthand the amazing enhances in farming techniques. You also get to see the fish farm with shrimp, catfish, and tilapia. If you find after your boat ride that you are interested to see more, try the Behind the Seeds walking tour that will take you through greenhouses where you learn more about the different growing techniques and even taste test some fresh veggies from the garden. Important to note is The Land pavilion is a popular lunch spot or place to hide from the rain, so the line can grow for Living with the Land during these hours or if there is a rainstorm.
- The Sea with Nemo & Friends – Join Nemo and Friends as you board clam shells and are transported under the sea to explore beautiful sea animals in various aquariums throughout the pavilion. Highlights for our family are definitely the majestic manatees and playful dolphins. While you are there you can enjoy the hilarious interactive show, Turtle Talk with Crush, great for the little ones who love that totally radical sea turtle Crush.
- Spaceship Earth (Honorable Mention)- On this attraction, journey back in time as you discover communication’s history from the past to the present. Wait times can vary on this attraction. There are times you can walk on Spaceship Earth with minimal wait, however, the wait times can be on the longer side at times, especially on busier park days.
- Gran Fiesta Tour Starring the Three Caballeros-Join Donald Duck as part of The Three Caballeros on this relaxing boat ride through the Mexico Pavilion that explores the beauty and culture of Mexico. The Mexico Pavilion is a gorgeous place to shop, eat, and cool off a bit before making your way further around the world.
- Kidcot Fun Stops-As you tour the World at Epcot visit each Kidcot location and enjoy the fun activities as you collect stamps and create memorable souvenirs from each destination. This a perfect way for kids to discover more about our amazing world and learn from the different cast members about their unique cultures and customs.
- Live Entertainment around World Showcase- Check your times guide and experience the different live entertainment options as you travel around the World. Enjoy the Voices of Liberty at The American Adventure, the lighthearted mime and juggler Sergio in Italy, rock out to British Revolution in The United Kingdom or amaze at Matsuriza as you enjoy traditional drumming in Japan. There is always incredible entertainment as you make your way around the world that you can just stop and enjoy.
- Cultural Experiences-Cultural experiences abound as you tour World Showcase. Several countries have films that highlight the culture and splendor of each country. In France, you can enjoy Impressions de France, in Canada enjoy O Canada! or in China enjoy Reflections of China. You could have a small wait before the show begins, however, shows run all through the day.
Epcot has fun for everyone in the family! The next time you are at Epcot make sure to enjoy some of these attractions that have minimal to no wait times to make the most of your day! Until next time, happy travels!
Photo Source: Disney
Let’s start planning your magical vacation today. As a travel planner with Key to the World Travel. I can help you with Walt Disney World, Disneyland, Adventures by Disney, Cruises, Tropical Getaways and so much more! My services are always FREE, so let’s get you booked! For a free, no obligation quote contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or you can complete and submit the form below.
Latest posts by Renee Burton (see all)
- Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party Returns this Fall with New Spooky Family Fun - June 18, 2019
- What’s Included in Your Adventures by Disney Vacation? - June 12, 2019
- Summer Nights Come Alive at Disney’s Animal Kingdom Park - June 5, 2019