Q. “Can adults participate in the Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique?”
A. Unfortunately, no they can not.
Per the Walt Disney World Web Site,
- Makeovers at Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique are very popular. Reservations can be made up to 180 days in advance and are highly recommended. Guests under 18 years of age must have parent or guardian permission to call.
- To participate, Guests must be between 3 and 12 years of age and be accompanied by an adult (18 years of age or older).
- Your princess transformation will take 30 minutes to an hour, depending on the package selected.
- Costume choices may include Ariel, Snow White, Aurora, Belle, Jasmine, Cinderella, Tinker Bell, Tiana, Rapunzel, and Merida.
To book your child’s appointment with a Fairy Godmother-in-training at either The Magic Kingdom or Disney Springs location, please call (407) WDW-STYLE or (407) 939-7895.
Have a Magical Vacation!
Latest posts by Disney Addicts Past Writers and Friends (see all)
- What Happens to my Reservation if Disney Prices Increase? - January 8, 2020
- Are There any Buffet Character Dining Experiences at Disney World? - December 30, 2019
- When is the best time to book my flights? - June 18, 2019