Those hoping to escape the heat this Summer are in for a Frozen treat as Arendelle’s famous sisters Princess Anna and Queen Elsa join the rest of Disney’s cast of characters to transform the Disney Magic and Disney Wonder into winter wonderlands.
Whether you explore Europe during one of Disney Magic’s Summer sailings or embark on a journey north on an Alaskan cruise aboard the Disney Wonder, you’ll be a part of a wide variety of Frozen-themed happenings during one day of your cruise:
- Watch as your ship’s Atrium is magically transformed to resemble Elsa’s Ice Palace.
- Join in the fun with Scandinavian activities for the whole family.
- Sample Nordic cuisine during a Frozen inspired dining experience.
- Get up close and personal with some of your favorite Frozen friends including Anna, Elsa and Olaf during exclusive meet and greets.
- Party well into the evening hours with the Freezing the Night Away deck party. Guests will enjoy a frozen themed evening show, get to sing along to some of their favorite Frozen anthems and join in reindeer games hosted by Sven.
- Adults will even be able to continue the Frozen fun below deck as the dance club comes to life with Frozen-themed performances and special libations.
If a little Frozen Summer magic tickles your fancy then contact Disney Cruise lines directly at 1.800.951.3532 or your travel agent for further details. Don’t miss your chance to enjoy all the magic of a Disney Cruise, Frozen style.
Are you thinking of a Disney Cruise? Why not consider working with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner? As an agent with MickeyTravels, I can assist with everything from finding your perfect sailing, booking the best staterooms, to helping your organize excursions and on board events. As an agent specializing in Disney vacations, I am also full of tips and tricks that will help you get the most of your time at sea. Contact me toll-free at 1.800.801.4025, at email@example.com or following along on Facebook.
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you book your next Disney Vacation. They are the preferred Travel Agency of Chip and Company and Disney Addicts, and who we use ourselves.
Get started Now for your FREE No Obligation Quote.
Book With our friends at Destinations to Travel
- How Does Lost and Found Work at Disney World? - December 19, 2021
- What Happens to my Reservation if Disney Prices Increase? - January 8, 2020
- Are There any Buffet Character Dining Experiences at Disney World? - December 30, 2019