Happy Earth Day everyone! Celebrate this day with some amazing activities on the My Disney Experience app!
Today, Disney is inviting you to learn all about different projects from Disney destinations around the world and have fun at home with different activities you can do to help make a difference. From recycling plastic bottles to creating pollinator gardens, there are always new ways to help the environment.
Between the fun activities you will find on the My Disney Experience app are:
- Sounds of the Wild: Listen closely and test your ears to see if you can identify the species whose sounds delight guests at the parks every day.
- Disney Parks Wild Sights: Here you can meet the Nigerian dwarf goats of the Kilimanjaro Safaris! These goats have a unique home on the savanna and Disney cast members can’t wait to tell you more about how their habitat came to be!
- Downloadable Content: Take the celebration digital with some exclusive downloadable wallpapers and virtual backgrounds for your online video chats!
And tomorrow, don’t forget to check your Play Disney Parks app for a special edition of trivia! Test your knowledge about Earth Day with a new series of questions that launches tomorrow April 23!
We hope you have a fantastic Earth Day plating a garden, cleaning up a beach, learning about nature or seeing how much you know about conservation. There are plenty of ways to have fun and get creative with eco-friendly choices that celebrate this world that we share.
Credit: Disney Parks
- Roundup Of Halfway To Halloween Happenings At Disney Parks! - May 7, 2021
- Top 10 Instagrammable Spots Disney’s Blizzard Beach! - May 6, 2021
- Inside Look Of Avengers Campus At Disney California Adventure! - May 1, 2021