Marshmallow, Chocolate, and Graham Crackers – is there anything more perfect than a S’more? I won’t wait for a debate because for this writer, a S’more is the perfect
summer EVERY DAY treat. Luckily for you, Walt Disney World also loves the perfect confection and you won’t have to go too far without finding it in some shape or form throughout the Parks and Disney Springs!
There are plenty of locations not listed below that are seasonal or may have temporary menus that feature the S’more treat! Don’t come for us! but the ones listed below have had them on their menu for some time. Make sure you check the menu for your favorite place on the day to confirm your treat is still available!
- Todd English’s bluezoo – Swan and Dolphin Hotels
- chocolate chip cookie s’more ($15): Made with caramel fudge filling, toasted marshmallow ice cream, and caramel sauce.
- The Ganachery – Disney Springs
- Made-To-Order Artisan S’mores ($8.50): Your own custom S’more – conveniently at Disney Springs!
- Flying Fish – Disney’s BoardWalk Resort
- *Kids 9 and Under Only!* S’more Time at the Beach
- Kona Island and Kona Café– Polynesian Village Resort
- S’more ($5): This is a dessert to go! It comes with Graham Cracker, Chocolate Pot de Crème, Marshmallow Fluff, and Marshmallow. Is your mouth watering yet?
- Regal Eagle Smokehouse – EPCOT
- S’mores Brownie ($5.29): It’s what dreams are made of! A delicious s’mores brownie to round out your finger-lickin’ Barbeque Meal!
- Territory Lounge – Wilderness Lodge
- S’more Old Fashion ($17): This S’more is for 21 years and up! This fantastic drink comes with Elijah Craig 12yr Kentucky Straight Bourbon, Toasted Marshmallow, and Chocolate Bitters.
- The Chuck Wagon and Meadow Snack Bar– Wilderness Lodge
- S’Mores Kit ($9.99): Grab a kit of your own at The Chuck Wagon and enjoy making your own S’more while making memories with the fam!
- Everglazed Donuts – Disney Springs
- S’Mores Galore ($6.50): A delicious donut perfect for S’mores day made with Marshmallow fluff, giant toasted marshmallow, crushed Golden Grahams. Say no more!
- Beaches & Cream Soda Shop – Beach Club Resort
- S’mores Shake ($15.50): Made with Chocolate and Vanilla Ice Cream, Amarula Cream, Crème de Cacao topped with Marshmallow, Chocolate Sauce, and Graham Crackers.
- D-luxe Burger – Disney Springs
- S’mores Gelato Shake ($7.50): Talk about deluxe, this shake comes with Vanilla Gelato blended with Toasted Marshmallow, Dark Chocolate Sauce, and Graham Cracker Crumbles topped with Whipped Cream, Marshmallows, Dark Chocolate Drizzle, and a Graham Cracker.
- Roaring Fork – Wilderness Lodge
- Roaring S’more ($6.19): Chocolate Mousse, Graham Cracker Cake, Caramel Marshmallow
- S’mores Latte ($4.99): Could this be the perfect cup of coffee? Head to the Roaring Fork to find out!
- Ale & Compass – Yacht Club Resort
- *Kids 9 and Under Only!* Honey-Marshmallow S’mores
Now, there are pletny of quick-service and storefronts that sell S’more confections, but these are some resturants and quick-service locations where you can find unique and delicious ways to consume your favorite dessert. We absolutely love S’mores and hope you have a wonderful August 10th! If we missed your favorite S’more location, let us know in the comments below!
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you book your next Disney Vacation. They are the preferred Travel Agency of Chip and Company and Disney Addicts, and who we use ourselves.
Get started Now for your FREE No Obligation Quote.
Book With our friends at Destinations to Travel
- 5 of our Favorite 90’s Festive Fall Films Available on Disney+ and Hulu - September 26, 2023
- Top 5 Places to Celebrate National Ice Cream Cone Day at Walt Disney World - September 22, 2023
- The Real-Life Locations That Inspired Disneylands’ Haunted Mansion - September 19, 2023