Disney News Round-Up: Bob Iger Town Hall, Indiana Jones 5 Images, Cookie Strolling around Epcot, New Patent for Disney Ride.
Walt Disney World
- Disney Files Patent for Park Ride with Drop Swing Propulsion
- Candlelight Processional with Simu Liu as Narrator
- Holiday Gingerbread Houses Return to the American Pavilion in Epcot
- Massive Christmas Tree on Display and Holiday Decorations Adorn Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort
- Disney Cruise Line Celebrates its 25th Anniversary in 2023
- Enjoy Spectacular Views From These 5 Disney World Restaurants
- Two New Exclusive Disney Vacation Club Events Coming to Disney World
Disney Shopping and Food
Disney News Round-Up
- New Remy’s Ratatouille Adventure Tie Dye Spirit Jersey Spotted At Epcot!
- Embark on Epcot’s Holiday Cookie Stroll and Get a Free Cookie
- Coca-Cola Cups return to Club Cool in Epcot
- Joffrey’s Seasonal Holiday Beverage is a Game Changer
- Mickey Mouse Plaid Ear Headband For A Merry And Cozy Style!
The Walt Disney Company
- New Indiana Jones 5 Images Feature Harrison Ford in Action
- Bob Iger Townhall Meeting Highlights
- Bob Iger is Filled with Gratitude and Excitement to be Back at Disney
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you book your next Disney Vacation. They are the preferred Travel Agency of Chip and Company and Disney Addicts, and who we use ourselves.
Get started Now for your FREE No Obligation Quote.
Book With our friends at Destinations to Travel
- Disney News Highlights: New Disney100 Ears at Disney World, Moana Collection Available at the Poly, Show Times Cut for Fantasmic, Disney + April Schedule - April 1, 2023
- Disney News Highlights: Union Cast Members Vote yes on New Contract at Disney World, Marathon Weekend Races Announced, Disney -vs- Desantis Appointed Board, New Moana Ears and Collection - March 31, 2023
- Disney News Highlights: Joey Chou Collection at Disney World, New Minnie Outfits on Disney Treasure, Chairman of Marvel Out at Disney, Chapek’s Metaverse Shut Down - March 30, 2023