What a banner Summer it has been for Disney sweet treats. The delicious offerings at Walt Disney World and Disneyland Resorts just seem to go from strength to strength and show no signs of slowing. As a matter of fact, Disney just revealed 12 of their must-try treats for July and we are so excited to share the tantalizing details with you. Make a note of your favorites and be sure to give them a try during your next Disney visit.
1. Stitch’s Blue Raspberry Cupcake – Disney’s All Star Sports Resort – Available for a limited time only this colorful cupcake paying homage to Experiment 626 is almost too gorgeous to eat. This treat is made up of yellow cake with chocolate-raspberry filling and is topped with blue raspberry buttercream. Pick one up at the End Zone Food Court!
3. Peter Pan Float – Storybook Treats – Magic Kingdom – Fly on over to this Magic Kingdom eatery to try this new treat that is already winning accolades. The Peter Pan Float is made up of lime soft serve, sprite and a red chocolate feature making it look like Peter Pan’s cap! Trust us when we say that it gives Dole Whip a run for its money!
4. Blueberry Frozen Drink – Canada Popcorn Cart – Epcot – Head on over to the World Showcase for this frozen treat made with white cranberry juice and a blueberry infusion. For those over the age of 21, you can even at a little acai-blueberry vodka to the mix. We think it pairs perfectly with the Maple Popcorn you’ll also find here!
5. Edible Cookie Dough – All Star Resorts Food Courts – Who doesn’t love cookie dough!? Leave it to Disney to come up with a way to indulge in this sweet treat without the hazards that come with consuming raw ingredients. Disney’s All Star Resorts are now serving up delicious cups of Edible Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough. You’ll find this offering at Intermission Food Court, End Zone Food Court and World Premiere Food Court.
6. Boston Creme Cupcake – Fountain View – Epcot – Just when you think Disney couldn’t possibly come up with another delectable cupcake flavor, they’ve gone and done it again! Behold the Boston Creme Cupcakes. Drawing its inspiration from the pies of the same name, this white cake comes with cream filling and a chocolate ganache topping!
7. Baton Rouge Beignets – Scat Cat’s Club – Port Orleans French Quarter – A special treats for adults, this Port Orleans French Quarter watering hole is now serving up boozy beignets! It’s the same fried donut with powdered sugar that you’ve come to know and love but this variety comes with little vials of injectible fillings. Guests can choose between two cream liqueurs and a coffee liqueur. Guests must be 21 years of age or older to partake in this delicious treat!
8. Milk Cap Tea – Joy of Tea – Epcot – Tea-lovers will definitely want to pop by Joy of Tea at the China Pavilion during your next trip to give this delicious brew a try. It’s made up of Lychee tea topped with a creamy milk cap and sprinkled with Himalayan salt.
9. Memory Refreshers – Bing Bong’s Sweet Stuff – Disney California Adventure – This newly opened sweet shop at Pixar Pier is already winning over fans with its colorful edible creations. One of the stand-outs is definitely the Memory Refreshers. These frozen drinks come in a wide variety of colors and flavors. A favorite is the Rainbow Unicorn made with grape soda, blue raspberry soda, lime, cherry, lemon-lime and rainbow candies. Another is inspired by Bing-Bong and is made up of pink lemonade, grape soda, rainbow cotton candy and is topped with a marshmallow flower.
10. Pineapple-Filled Donut with Meringue – Main Street U.S.A Coffee Cart – Disneyland Park – Donut lovers will definitely want to stop by the Coffee Cart as there is always a rotating line-up of incredible donut treats. A favorite this month has to be the Pineapple-Filled Donut with Meringue. This taste of the tropics is the perfect way to start your morning and pairs wonderfully with the coffee on offer here. It’s truly the taste of being on holiday!
11. Mini Ice Cream Sandwiches – The Golden Horseshoe- Disneyland – Saddle up and head on over to this Frontierland eatery where you’ll find these delicious cookie sandwiches. They come with vanilla ice cream and are drizzled with chocolate or caramel sauce. They are every bit as delicious as they look!
12. Ice Cream Float – Clarabelle’s Hand-Scooped Ice Cream – Disney California Adventure Park – We round out our list with a classic theme park treat- the ice cream float. One of our favorite floats at the theme parks has to be the ones being served up at Clarabelle’s. This beloved ice cream shop serves up root beer floats with scoops of vanilla ice cream. If you’re over 21 you can even indulge in a boozy version with your choice of ice cream bar served in an alcoholic hard soda or dark beer!
Though July is winding down, the treats at Disney World and Disneyland certainly show no signs of slowing. Keep following along with Disney Addicts where we’ll keep you posted on all of the new delicious dishes that you’ll find on both coasts. Bon Appetit.
Thinking about a visit to Disney? Click here for your FREE no obligation quote or fill out the form at the bottom of this page!
Find articles like this helpful? Then why not consider booking with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner? As an agent with MickeyTravels, I’ll be on hand to help you with everything from finding your perfect package to nabbing those hard-to-get dining and Fastpass reservations. Best of all, my services are absolutely FREE. Get in touch at 1.800.801.4025, via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or follow along on Facebook.
Images copyright Disney.
- What Happens to my Reservation if Disney Prices Increase? - January 8, 2020
- Are There any Buffet Character Dining Experiences at Disney World? - December 30, 2019
- When is the best time to book my flights? - June 18, 2019