Looking to go back to a world of magic? If you are visiting the Walt Disney World Resort, you should be aware of the new updated face mask policy in place at the parks.
After a few months since the parks have reopened, they keep updating health and safety policies in order to keep up with changes going on in the world and improve the experience for their guests.
Two major updates include the mandatory use of face masks even if you have been vaccinated and allowing masks with a transparent plastic panel.
Here’s the updated information from the Disney World website:
- Face coverings are requires for all Guests (ages 2 and up) and Cast Members, including those who have received a Covid-19 vaccine. Please bring your own face coverings and wear them at all times, except when dining or swimming. You may remove your face covering while actively eating or drinking, but must be stationary and maintain appropriate physical distancing. All face masks must:
- Be made with at least 2 layers of breathable material.
- Fully cover the nose and mouth and secure under the chin.
- Fit snugly but comfortably against the side of the face.
- Be secured with ties or ear loops and allow the Guests to remain hands free.
- Face coverings may have an integrated transparent plastic panel to aid in viewing the wearer’s mouth. These face coverings must:
- Be a fabric face covering featuring a solid plastic panel containing no openings that is attached to the fabric on all sides using tight knit stitching.
- Meet all face covering requirements listed above.
These new updates apply for both Walt Disney World and Disneyland Resort.
Credit: Disney Parks
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you book your next Disney Vacation. They are the preferred Travel Agency of Chip and Company and Disney Addicts, and who we use ourselves.
Get started Now for your FREE No Obligation Quote.