I always say give the gift of magic. Now Good news! You can. If you had the Ultimate Christmas Package at Disney World on your list to Santa, there is still a chance. Santa made a call to Disney. Due to overwhelming demand, Disney has extended booking and has added availability for the 2019 Ultimate Disney Christmas Package. It’s a Christmas miracle. Almost. Celebrate the magic of the holidays in The Most Magical Place on Earth with the Ultimate Disney Christmas Package at Walt Disney World Resort. Stay 5 glorious nights Dec. 21-26, 2019 enjoy an itinerary full of yuletide offerings in between. You will even get to take advantage of some festive exclusive experiences just for Guests on this package.
Check out the included offerings:
- Saturday, December 21, 2019: EXCLUSIVE nighttime access to ride Avatar Flight of Passage, Na’vi River Journey, and Expedition Everest at Disney’s Animal Kingdom theme park. Plus, catch an EXCLUSIVE showing of the park’s new Rivers of Light: We Are One show.
- Sunday, December 22, 2019: Tickets to Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party at Magic Kingdom park.
- Monday, December 23, 2019 or Tuesday, December 24, 2019 (one night per reservation): Access to an EXCLUSIVE reserved viewing area to watch Epcot Forever, an all-new nighttime spectacular. Plus, each Guest (ages 3 and up) will receive a digital $50 Epcot Theme Park Dine Promo Card to use at participating Epcot locations.
- Wednesday, December 25, 2019: An Ultimate Disney Christmas gift delivered to your hotel room.
Plus, you get some sweet savings! You can even show your Ultimate Disney Christmas Package credentials to receive special discounts at participating Disney Springs locations throughout your stay!
Wait, we’re not done. Want more than just a 5-night stay at a select Disney Resort hotel? You also receive a 4-day theme park ticket with Park Hopper option. For example, for just $199 per person, per night (total package price of $3,980), a family of four can stay in a standard room at Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort, soak up 4 fun-filled days in the parks and enjoy all of the festive activities and special gifts included in the itinerary above. Talk about Holiday spirit. For the love of Disney, if you want this book this offer, hurry before it ends. Now- November 23!
Have you spent Christmas at Disney? I want to hear about your experience! If you want to, email me! My name is Jamie Porter and I am an independent travel agent with Amazing Magical Adventures. I am a Disney Addict and a current AP holder. My family loves experiencing the magic of Disney and I would love to help you take the worry out of booking. Jamieporter@amazingmagicaladventures.com.
Latest posts by Jamie Porter (see all)
- Your Guide Of What’s Coming To Disney World And When - November 18, 2019
- When Can I See Cinderella’s Castle Light Up If I’m Not Staying For MVMCP - November 11, 2019
- New Slap Bracelet MagicBands Coming To Disney World - November 7, 2019