Recently, Disney World placed new signs around the resort warning guests not properly wearing an approved mask that they will be asked to leave.
It’s not surprising Disney is doing this after months of dealing with Guests refusing to adhere to the rules. Honestly, it’s not that hard to wear it over your nose people.
You can find these new signs all over the Walt Disney World Resort, so if you want to keep playing at the parks, you better wear your face mask the right way at all times.
As for the Disney World website, they haven’t updated their face mask policy yet to include that stern warning. So far it says:
Face coverings are required for all Guests (ages 2 and up) and Cast Members. Face coverings must be worn at all times except when dining or swimming.
You may remove your face mask while actively eating or drinking, but you should be stationary and maintain appropriate physical distancing.
All face coverings must:
- Be made with at least 2 layers of breathable material
- Fully cover the nose and mouth and secure under the chin
- Fit snugly but comfortably against the side of the face
- Be secured with ties or ears loops and allow the Guests to remain hands-free
Please be aware that neck gaiters, open-chin triangle bandanas and face coverings containing valves, mesh material or holes of any kind are not acceptable face coverings.
It’s also important to remember that face masks must be worn during pictures as well. No exceptions.
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you! Just fill out the form below and someone will be in touch!
- Get Ready Because 3 Restaurants Are Reopening At Walt Disney World Very Soon! - January 14, 2022
- New 50th Anniversary Treats Available At Magic Kingdom! - January 12, 2022
- How You Can Experience The Disney Magic At Home! - January 9, 2022