Now that the Walt Disney World Parks have been open for a few weeks, one thing has become very clear- face masks must be worn at all times. This is a requirement and Cast Members have been on top of enforcing it. Since Disney has come up with requirements for what they deem as an acceptable face covering, and sometimes masks can be lost or ruined, you may want to know if you can buy a face mask at Disney World. The answer is yes! Disney has multiple options available when it comes to buying face masks.
Vending Machines and Disposable Masks- Disney has been stocking vending machines with disposable masks for the convenience of guests throughout the property. If you forget your face-covering or the one you brought is for some reason not up to Disney’s standards and deemed unacceptable, you can purchase one for $2 from any of the vending machine locations. The machines accept contactless payment options such as Apple Pay, as well as cash and credit cards. The locations of the vending machines are:
- The Magic Kingdom– You can find vending machines containing masks inside of the temperature screening tents at the Transportation and Ticket Center. Disposable masks can also be found at the Pirates of the Caribbean gift shop and at Star Traders gift shop.
- Disney’s Hollywood Studios- Disney’s Hollywood Studios Park has a face mask vending machine near the entrance, right next to the Coca-Cola vending machines.
- Disney Springs- There is a vending machine with face masks in the Orange Garage near the temperature screening area.
- Epcot- Disposable masks are available for $1.50 at Gateway Gifts, near the Epcot entrance.
Cloth Face Masks- If you would like to purchase an adorable Disney-themed cloth face mask, there are options for that as well. Guests can visit the PhotoPass Studio inside of Marketplace Co-Op at Disney Springs and purchase themed cloth masks for $6 each or 4 for $20. Disney themed cloth masks can also be found for the same price at the Tomorrowland Light & Power Co as well as the Emporium inside of The Magic Kingdom. Cute floral face masks have also been spotted at the Japan Pavilion in Epcot. At Disney’s Animal Kingdom Park cloth masks can be purchased for $8 each at Bhaktapur Market by Yak & Yeti. New cloth mask designs have also been spotted at select locations throughout Disney’s Hollywood Studios.
It seems like everyday masks are making their way into new locations throughout Disney, and we expect new locations throughout Walt Disney World Resort to have masks available for purchase. Disney is trying to make it easy, and stylish, to follow the new guidelines of wearing a mask!
- Reasons We Love EPCOT’s Mexico Pavilion - September 16, 2020
- The Holidays Will Start November 6 at Walt Disney World Resort - September 14, 2020
- Does Wakanda Belong in the Walt Disney World Theme Parks? - September 9, 2020