One of our favorite highlights of the Epcot International Food & Wine Festival each year (besides all of the yummy food) is Disney’s Eat to the Beat Concert Series with performances happening daily during the fest. This year’s Food & Wine Festival will be running for an amazing 75 days (from August 30th until November 12, 2018) meaning even more time to check out your favorite acts in concert while enjoying your Disney vacation and dining on some pretty amazing food. Does life get any better!?
Because we here at Disney Addicts can barely contain our excitement, we thought we’d share with you what we know so far about this year’s Eat to the Beat Series including an impressive line-up of performers and dates as well as details on the ever popular Eat to the Beat Dining Package which combines delicious cuisine with VIP seating for the concert!
Eat to the Beat Concert Series 2018 Concert Line-Up: It’s shaping up to be another fantastic year at Eat to the Beat with an eclectic array of acts. Here’s the schedule so far.
- August 30 to 31: Blue October
- September 1 to 3: Tiffany
- September 4 to 5: NEW! MercyMe
- September 6 to 7: NEW! Glass Tiger
- September 8 to 9: NEW! Tauren Wells
- September 10 to 11: Postmodern Jukebox
- September 12 to 13: NEW! Vertical Horizon
- September 14 to 16: Baha Men
- September 17 to 19: Plain White T’s
- September 20 to 21: Living Colour
- September 22 to 23: NEW! Sheila E
- September 24 to 26: Sugar Ray
- September 27 to 28: David Cook
- September 29 to 30: Jeffrey Osborne
- October 1 to 2: NEW! Jim Belushi & The Sacred Hearts
- October 3 to 4: Everclear
- October 5 to 7: Mark Wills
- October 8 to 10: Air Supply
- October 11 to 12: NEW! Anderson East
- October 13 to 14: Smash Mouth
- October 15 to 16: NEW! 98 Degrees
- October 17 to 18: 38 Special
- October 19 to 21: The Devon Allman Project
- October 22 to 23: Kenny G
- October 24 to 25: Billy Ocean
- October 26 to 28: Starship featuring Mickey Thomas
- October 29 to 31: Hanson
- November 1 to 2: NEW! High Valley
- November 3 to 4: Taylor Dayne
- November 5 to 7: Boyz II Men
- November 8 to 9: The Hooters
- November 10 to 12: Big Bad Voodoo Daddy
When and where do Eat to the Beat Concert performances take place? All performances take place at the American Gardens Theatre at the World Showcase in Epcot. Performances take place three times daily at 5:30 PM, 6:45 PM and 8:00 PM.
How do I get tickets? The Eat to the Beat Concert Series is available to all guests with a valid theme park admission ticket to Epcot. Seating is on a first-come-first-served basis for each concert. You’ll also find standing room at the back of the theatre as well as good sightlines from other areas within the American Pavilion.
Will the Eat to the Beat Dining Packages be back this year? Disney is once again offering an Eat to the Beat Concert Series Dining Package. The package is available at many of Epcot’s Table Service eateries and includes an appetizer, entree, dessert and non-alcoholic beverage as well as preferred seating for one of the concerts during the day of your visit. Mealtimes vary according to the restaurant but you will find options for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
What Restaurants are Participating in This Year’s Eat to the Beat Dining Package?
Akershus Royal Banquet Hall
Breakfast: $62 for adults; $37 for kid
Lunch: $70 for adults; $42 for kids
Dinner: $70 for adults; $42 for kids
Lunch: $46 for adults; $26 for kid
Dinner: $52 for adults; $29 for kids
Chefs de France
Lunch: $65.99 for adults; $17.99 for kids
Dinner: $75.99 for adults; $22.99 for kids
Coral Reef Restaurant
The Seas Pavilion
Lunch: $67 for adults; $22 for kids
Dinner: $67 for adults; $22 for kids
The Garden Grill Restaurant
The Land Pavilion
Breakfast: $45 for adults; $27 for kids
Lunch: $58 for adults; $35 for kids
Dinner: $58 for adults; $35 for kids
La Hacienda de San Angel
Dinner: $80 for adults; $25.75 for kids
Nine Dragons Restaurant
Lunch: $50 for adults; $16.99 for kids
Dinner: $58 for adults; $18.50 for kids
Lunch: $52 for adults; $19 for kids
Dinner: $62 for adults; $19 for kids
Rose & Crown Pub & Dining Room
United Kingdom Pavilion
Lunch: $57 for adults; $21 for kids
Dinner: $57 for adults; $21 for kids
Spice Road Table
Lunch: $52 for adults; $19 for kids
Dinner: $63 for adults; $19 for kids
Lunch: $62 for adults; $16.99 for kids
Dinner: $74 for adults; $20.75 for kids
Lunch: $62.99 for adults; $16.99 for kids
Dinner: $74 for adults; $16.99 for kids
Tutto Italia Ristorante
Lunch: $64 for adults; $22 for kids
Dinner: $70 for adults; $25 for kids
Via Napoli Ristorante e Pizzeria
Lunch: $54 for adults; $20 for kids
Dinner: $57 for adults; $24 for kids
Guests should note that the prices listed above do not include taxes and gratuities. A valid Epcot theme park ticket is required to attend. Dining reservation start times are at least 2 1/2 hours before the concert showtime. Seating is uncovered and in the second section in the middle of the theatre. Accessible seating is available upon request.
How Do I Make Reservations? Reservations can be made online or by calling 407.WDW.FEST to reserve your spot. All reservations (even those on the Disney Disney Dining Plan) require a credit card guarantee. These packages are wildly popular with guests making it essential to book as far in advance as possible.
I’m On the Disney Dining Plan is the Eat to the Beat Dining Package Covered? Yes, you can use your Disney Dining Plan Table Service Credits. However, because this package costs two table service credits per person rather than the standard one credit per meal.
For other fantastic activities on offer at this year’s Epcot International Food & Wine Festival check out this article.
Why not consider working with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner? As an agent with MickeyTravels, I can help you get the best discounts for your Disney World vacation package, assist with making dining, Fastpass and F00d & Wine Festival reservations and can even help you plan an itinerary filled with extra special touches. Best of all my services are absolutely FREE! Contact me at 1.800.801.4025 via email at email@example.com or on Facebook and let’s get planning!
Images copyright Disney.
Latest posts by Melissa Roden (see all)
- 6 Incredible Reasons to Visit Pixar Fest at Disneyland Resort - July 18, 2018
- 12 Wonderful Ways To Stay Busy at Aulani, a Disney Resort and Spa - July 18, 2018
- 10 Delicious July Bites at Walt Disney World - July 17, 2018