Guide To Disney Jollywood Nights at Disney’s Hollywood Studios!
Disney Jollywood Nights kicks off tomorrow at Disney’s Hollywood Studios! This festive event will take place from November 11 through December 20 and offer fun entertainment, delicious eats and sips, character meet & greets in their holiday best and your favorite attractions after hours!
So if you are attending or thinking of attending, take a look at this guide to Jollywood Nights so you don’t miss anything:
Welcome to Disney Jollywood Nights (Hollywood Boulevard)
A DJ stationed at the corner of Sunset and Hollywood Boulevard fills the air with a mix of old and new sounds, laying modern beats over classic holiday songs!
Holiday Fiesta en la Calle (Commissary Lane)
A holiday street fair filled with lively energy and Latin holiday music to enjoy as you sip drinks and nibble on treats inspired by Latin holiday traditions.
Twilight Soiree at the Tip Top Club (Courtyard of The Hollywood Tower Hotel)
A live band swoons and croons holiday tunes in the style of a postmodern jukebox as you sip fancy cocktails.
Jazzy Holidays at The Hollywood Brown Derby (The Hollywood Brown Derby)
Sip craft cocktails and indulge in an exclusive menu of light bites while enjoying the music and ambience of this classy smooth jazz joint.
Meet your favorite characters dressed in their seasonal best at these locations:
- Mickey Mouse
- Minnie Mouse
- Donald Duck
- Daisy Duck
- Edna Mode
- Max as Powerline
- Chip and Dale as Rescue Rangers
- Phineas and Ferb
FOOD & BEVERAGE
You can’t miss these delicious treats during this festive event:
- Yuca con Chicharron (Commissary Lane)
- Buffalo Chicken Spring Rolls (Pixar Plaza)
- Holiday Turkey Popover (Sunset Boulevard)
- Poutine Tots (Echo Lake)
- Chicken Empanadas and Street Corn (Commissary Lane)
- Christmas Tree Cookie Stack
- Frozone’s Snowball Macaroons
- Gingerbread Bites (Plant Based)
- PB&J Doughnut
- Sugar Cookie Martini
- Twilight Daiquiri
- Zero-Proof Gingerbread Spritz
- Mangonada (Non-alcoholic)
- Kermit’s Frozen Banana Blitz (Non-alcoholic)
- AFTER HOURS ACCESS TO DISNEY’S HOLLYWOOD STUDIOS ATTRACTIONS
Going on your favorite attractions during this event is great! Wait times are lower so you get to experience your favorite rides like:
Toy Story Land
- Slinky Dog Dash
- Toy Story Mania
- The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror
- Rock n Roller Coaster
- Mickey & Minnie’s Runaway Railway
Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge
- Millenium Falcon
- Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance (Virtual queue access only)
If you want to get a fun souvenir to remember your time at this event, you can check out these locations that will remain open during Jollywood Nights:
- Mickey’s of Hollywood
- Celebrity 5 & 10
- Once Upon a Time
Credit: Disney Parks
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you book your next Disney Vacation. They are the preferred Travel Agency of Chip and Company and Disney Addicts, and who we use ourselves.
Get started Now for your FREE No Obligation Quote.
Book With our friends at Destinations to Travel
- Guide To Disney Jollywood Nights at Disney’s Hollywood Studios! - November 10, 2023
- Magical Disney Holiday Decor You Need For Your Home! - November 9, 2023
- Complete Guide To The Gingerbread Displays Coming To Disney World And Disneyland! - November 3, 2023