Guide to Disney100 Celebration in Epcot
The Disney100 Celebration has arrived at Epcot! From new eats to decor and meet and greets, guests visiting now through December 31, 2023, have access to some extra magic! Join Disney and other guests as we celebrate 100 years of timeless stories and characters.
New Character Meet & Greets
As part of the Disney100 Celebration, new character meet and greets have arrived! Earlier this month Figment began meeting guests inside ImageWorks. Now, Mickey and Minnie, dressed in their Disney100 attire, are greeting guests at the Disney and Pixar Short Film Festival.
New Food Booths
Four new food booths have joined the Epcot International Food and Wine Festival along with celebrating Disney100. The new booths and their menus are as follows:
- Vanilla Soft-Serve
- Apple-Cinnamon Soft-Serve
- Salted Caramel Soft-Serve
- Cream Soda Float
- Fanta Grape Float
- Mickey-Shaped Liquid Nitro Cake
- Frozen Apple Pie (Non-Alcoholic)
- Cinnamon Apple Cider (Non-Alcoholic)
- 3 Daughters Toasted Coconut Porter
- 3 Daughters Toasted Coconut Porter Float
- Berry Fizz Fragolino Red Sparkling Wine Float
Bubbles & Brine
- Jumbo Shrimp Cocktail
- Jonah Crab Claw Cocktail
- Moet & Chandon Imperial
- Veuve Clicquot Rose
- Dom Perignon
Wine & Wedge
- Assorted Artisanal Cheeses and Accompaniments
- Boursin-Fig & Balsamic Soufflé
- Southern Pimento Cheese
- Artist Palette of Wine & Cheese
- Sellbach-Oster Zeltinger Sonnenuhr Riesling Spatlese
- Hartley Apple Brandy
- Florida Orange Groves Winery Black and Blue Port
Char & Chop
- Roasted Porchetta
- Grilled Impossible Spicy Sausage
- Meat Assorti
- GoGi “Birdie” Pinot Noir
- Bloody Mary
- Krombacher Pilsner
- North Coast Laguna Baja Vienna Lager
- Motorworks Brewing Midnight Espresso Coffee Porter
- Beer Flight
New Disney100 Decor
Along with the Disney100 statue that has been in the park for a few months now, there’s a new Mickey Mouse statue as well as a beautiful mural celebrating the anniversary.
Standing in front of the Disney100 statue is a platinum Mickey Mouse statue. The classic character stands above the Walt Disney quote, “…it was all started by a mouse.” Guests can also see platinum and purple Disney100 banners throughout the park. Some banners feature our favorite Disney characters. You’ll also see platinum Disney100 medallions up around the park.
Along the walkway to World Showcase, be sure to stop and check out the new Disney100 mural! The mural is a celebration of EPCOT, showcasing the entire park map with 100 of your favorite characters hiding “Where’s Waldo” style throughout. See if you can find all of the characters!
New Disney100 Magic Shots
Disney PhotoPass photographers offer a variety of fun Magic Shots! Now, during the Disney100 celebration, guests can enjoy special Disney100 Magic Shots. The images “honor YOU — and all the storytellers who have carried on the Disney legacy over the last century that will continue to grow into the future.”
New Disney100 Merchandise
Don’t miss out on the new Disney100 popcorn bucket! A gorgeous, shiny purple, this new popcorn bucket features the face of Mickey Mouse on one side and the Disney 100 Years of Wonder logo on the back. The carrying strap is white and features the Disney100 logo along with the phrase “100 Years of Wonder” all in purple lettering.
Ready to head to Epcot to celebrate 100 years of Disney magic? Contact me for a free vacation quote! I am a travel agent with Destinations to Travel, my services are complimentary, and I’d love to help you plan a magical vacation.
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you book your next Disney Vacation. They are the preferred Travel Agency of Chip and Company and Disney Addicts, and who we use ourselves.
Get started Now for your FREE No Obligation Quote.
Book With our friends at Destinations to Travel
- Top 10 Magical Nighttime Experiences at Magic Kingdom - November 15, 2023
- Is the Festival of Holidays Sip & Savor Pass Worth it? - November 15, 2023
- Disney Cruise Line has a New Port in Florida - November 14, 2023