You’re planning a trip to Disney World in the fall and for anywhere from $72-$105 per adult and $67 to $100 per child, you can join in the Halloween party after dark at the Magic Kingdom! Is it worth it? I think so!
Here are some of the reasons on why attending Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party is worth a visit (at least once!)
- Dress up as your favorite Disney character and trick or treat throughout the Magic Kingdom. Every guest is given a bag to collect candy throughout the park. You can bring a bigger bag with you, if you plan on trying to collect a lot.
- See the Boo to You! Parade –This parade is held twice during the party at 8:30 and 11:15. Also, be sure to see the Headless Horseman that appears about 10 minutes before the parade begins.
- Hocus Pocus Villain Spelltacular Castle Show- A 20 minute stage show that gets you a closer look at some of your favorite Disney Villains.
- HalloWishes- A special Halloween version of Magic Kingdom’s much-loved evening fireworks display happens at 10:15 on party nights.
- Meet and greet with Disney characters that only come out for this special event- The Seven Dwarfs, Jack & Sally, Cruella De Vil are just some of the special characters that you’ll find during this spooky celebration.
- Unique Magic Shots with Photopass Photographers- Who doesn’t want their picture taken with the hitchhiking ghosts?? Be sure to ask photographers to add some magic to your photos, you won’t be disappointed.
- Shorter waits for rides! Since the party is only for a limited number of guests each night, many of the more popular rides like The Seven Dwarfs Mine Train and Splash Mountain will have much shorter wait times than during the average park day.
So if you are on the fence about attending Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party ,my vote is Yes! Disney does such a wonderful job with these special events that you won’t regret it and you’ll have some great memories when its over!
Photo Credit: Disney
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you! Just fill out the form below and someone will be in touch!
- How Does Lost and Found Work at Disney World? - December 19, 2021
- What Happens to my Reservation if Disney Prices Increase? - January 8, 2020
- Are There any Buffet Character Dining Experiences at Disney World? - December 30, 2019