Exciting news out of Disney Parks today – tickets for Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party just went on sale! There is no better way to celebrate the holidays than at the Magic Kingdom, which transforms into a stunning holiday wonderland. To really full celebrate the Christmas magic, tickets to the Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party are a MUST. The party dates have been extended in 2019 to include 23 nights to celebrate the season.
This years’ Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party dates are as follows:
November: 8, 11, 12, 14, 15, 17, 19, 21, 22, 24
December: 1, 3, 5, 6, 8, 10, 12, 13, 15, 17, 19, 20, 22
Special events for the party will include:
- “A Frozen Holiday Wish” show starring Elsa who will transform Cinderella’s Castle into an ice-covered wonder
- Holiday-themed fireworks
- Mickey’s Once Upon a Christmastime Parade featuring Santa himself
- Delicious sweets and treats – some of them exclusive to the event itself
- Characters available for meet and greets in their holiday finest
- Other special holiday-themed events throughout the park
- A magical snowfall on Main Street
The Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party is a special event that is open to only those guests who have purchased tickets for the night’s party. The party runs from 7 PM until midnight each night, so be sure to get an afternoon rest in to take advantage of all the holiday fun this event has to offer.
Tickets are available for now and can be purchased online here or by calling the Disney Reservation Center at 407-939-1872. Tickets start at $99 for ages 10 and up, $94 for children 3-9 and you will receive a $10 discount per ticket that is purchased at least one day in advance. The only exceptions are for the parties on 12/20 and 12/22, those will be full price even when purchased in advance of the event date.
Ready to book your holiday vacation to Disney World? As an agent with Chip & Co’s official travel partner, Key to the World Travel, I would love to help with your first, or next, Walt Disney World, Disney Cruise Line or Disneyland vacation! Email me at email@example.com or simply fill out the quote request below. And be sure to follow me on Facebook and Instagram.
Latest posts by Missy Graner (see all)
- Food Allergies and Dietary Restrictions at Walt Disney World - June 15, 2019
- Best Attractions at Animal Kingdom with Little to No Wait - June 9, 2019
- Best Attractions at Magic Kingdom with Little to No Wait - June 2, 2019