Disney World Resort guests can enjoy extended evening hours in October!
With less than 2 weeks to go until “The World’s Most Magical Celebration” kicks off, Disney has released more dates with extended evening hours for guests staying at a Disney Deluxe Resort, Disney Deluxe Villa Resort or other select hotels.
Resort guests can also have more time for Disney magic when they combine this benefit with the early theme park entry available for all Disney resort guests!
This is the list of Disney hotels that will get the extended evening hours benefit:
Disney Deluxe Resorts
- Animal Kingdom Lodge
- Beach Club Resort
- BoardWalk Inn
- Contemporary Resort
- Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
- Polynesian Village Resort
- Wilderness Lodge
- Yacht Club Resort
Disney Deluxe Villa Resorts
- Bay Lake Tower at Disney’s Contemporary Resort
- Boulder Ridge Villas at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge
- Copper Creek Villas & Cabins at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom Villas – Jambo House
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom Villas – Kidani Village
- Disney’s Beach Club Villas
- Disney’s BoardWalk Villas
- Disney’s Old Key West Resort
- Disney’s Polynesian Villas & Bungalows
- Disney’s Riviera Resort
- Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa
- The Villas at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
Other Select Hotels
- Walt Disney World Swan Hotel
- Walt Disney World Dolphin Hotel
- Walt Disney World Swan Reserve
- Shades of Green on Walt Disney World
Here’s the schedule for the current extended evening hours dates:
So if you are visiting Disney World during the 50th anniversary celebration and staying at a Disney hotel, definitely take advantage of those hours of extra magic!
Credit: Walt Disney World
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you book your next Disney Vacation. They are the preferred Travel Agency of Chip and Company and Disney Addicts, and who we use ourselves.
Get started Now for your FREE No Obligation Quote.