Full House brought us to Walt Disney World with all the magic that the 90s could bring. If you enjoyed the first part of our series, make sure that you check out these attractions if you’re looking to experience the parks with a whole new lense – the Tanner lense. It’s pretty easy to cross many of these off on your next trip – so check out the attractions below!
- Magic Kingdom – Adventureland
- Michelle escapes to Adventureland in order to get away from her sisters who think she’s getting a bit too bossy for her britches! It isn’t until Snow White finds her and makes sure she gets her second wish!
- Epcot / The Living Seas
- Joey and Jesse report live from under The Living Seas in a giant orb. Unfortunately you won’t be able to reenact it, but you can dine at the Coral Reef Restaurant or head to the aquarium to get the underwater experience!
- Grand Floridian Dock
- Becky waits with Chip and Dale for Jesse but of course, he ends up being late!
- Magic Kingdom / Mickey’s Toontown Fair
- Michelle’s second wish is to have a tea party with some of her favorite Disney characters. The tea party looks to be located in the now-removed Mickey’s Toontown Fair.
- Grand Floridan Hotel
- Jesse wants to make amends so he serenades Becky from the lobby of the Grand Floridian Hotel – while playing the piano of course. The lobby itself is a beautiful place to sit and relax after a long day at the park. Just imagine John Stamos playing for you and it’ll be like your right in the episode!
- Magic Kingdom / Parade
- The family enjoys the Aladdin Parade – which was around the release of the film. Unfortunately you won’t be able to experience the exact same grouping of floats, but the parade is always enjoyable all the same.
- Hollywood Studios (MGM Studios) / Indiana Jones Epic Stunt Spectacular!
- The Tanner clan goes to enjoy Indiana Jones Epic Stunt Spectacular – where D.J thinks she sees Steve. Unfortunately, you can’t see Steve but you can see an amazing show with great pyrotecnics and stunts of course.
- Magic Kingdom / Fantasyland – Dumbo
- After coming to ammends, the Tanners has good old fashioned family fun on one of the most classic Disney rides
- Magic Kingdom / Tomorrowland – Tomorrowland Speedway
- Michelle and Danny ride around on Tomorrowland Speedway and laugh their cares away.
- Magic Kingdom / Frontierland – Splash Moutain
- The family goes over one of our favorite water rides.
- Magic Kingdom – Cinderellas Castle
- Jesses band performs in front of Cinderellas Castle – and what a better place for (SPOILER) Danny to propose to Vickey – who says yes of course. I mean why wouldn’t she! Wouldn’t you?
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you book your next Disney Vacation. They are the preferred Travel Agency of Chip and Company and Disney Addicts, and who we use ourselves.
Get started Now for your FREE No Obligation Quote.
Book With our friends at Destinations to Travel
- 10 Christmas Disney Films and Shorts to Watch this Holiday Season - December 2, 2022
- Star Wars Films (and Shows) in Chronological Order - November 29, 2022
- Celebrating the Timeless Classic: The Land Before Time - November 25, 2022