Margaritas are by far one of the most popular drinks in the world, and if this happens to be your drink of choice, Disney World definitely has you covered! Whether you prefer sweet, sour, or fruity, Disney has them all! Here are our top 7 margaritas found at Walt Disney World Resort:
- 1. Sangria Margarita- This delightful concoction is found at Paradiso 37 at Disney Springs and gives guests the best of two popular drinks- the margarita and sangria! That’s right, this cocktail is a swirled combination of sangria and a frozen margarita! Why choose one when you can have both?
- 2. Marvelous Watermelon Margarita- This refreshing fruity option is located at BoardWalk Joes. This drink is made up of Patron tequila, watermelon, lime, and sweet and sour. This option is perfect for a hot Florida night!
- 3. Avocado Margarita- Found at one of the best drinking spots on the property- La Cava del Tequila. This drink is one of the most sought after and iconic adult beverages found throughout Disney world. A delicious and unique blend of silver tequila, melon liquor, and creamy fresh avocado all blended with ice- this drink is just sweet enough to godown smooth! Once you try it you will see what all the hype is about.
- 4. Mo’ara Margarita- This unique drink can be found at Pongu Pongu, a stand located inside Disney’s Animal Kingdom. This frozen blue treat is made up of Sauza Conmemorativo Anejo tequila, blue Curacao, and lime juice and is topped with passion fruit boba balls!
- 5. Outer Rim- Find this margarita in a galaxy far, far away- Oga’s Cantina located inside Galaxy’s edge. This out of this world cocktail features silver tequila, acai liquor, lime juice, pure cane sugar, black salt, and exotic fruit puree. The Outer Rim definitely puts a new and exciting twist on a classic favorite, and nothing beats the atmosphere of Oga’s Cantina!
- 6. Mango Logo Frozen Margarita- This fruity, refreshing frozen treat is found at La Chozas del Margarita, inside the Mexico pavilion Epcot. This drink is made up of Tequila, orange liqueur, wild passion fruit, and mango puree. Nothing beats the heat like this icy beverage and it’s a perfect starting drink as you make your way around the World Showcase.
- 7. Blood Orange Margarita- Another favorite from La Cava del Tequila, the Blood Orange Margarita is made with tequila, blood orange puree, triple sec, fresh lime, and hibiscus syrup. This delightful combination will leave your tastebuds dancing.
As you can see, there are a wide variety of unique and flavorful margaritas to choose from while visiting Walt Disney World Resort! Tequila lovers rejoice!
- 6 Classic Disney Cereals We Miss - June 1, 2020
- 5 Delicious Recipes from Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort - May 27, 2020
- 10 Tips to Help Keep You Comfortable While Wearing a Mask at Disney - May 25, 2020