Are you ready for Christmas? You better be because the halls are decked at the Walt Disney World Resort!
From festive decor to your favorite characters celebrating the holiday season, and even a special visit from Santa! We have all the details about the magical experiences around the parks. Let’s take a look:
- Festive character cavalcades complete with Christmastime floats and music!
- Special visit from Santa gliding down Main Street U.S.A on his sleigh.
- Dapper Dans aboard the Holiday Trolley bringing festive harmonies down Main Street U.S.A
- Toy Soldiers joining the Main Street Philharmonic throughout Magic Kingdom
- Cinderella Castle will bring holiday magic with special projection effects and designs like a Christmas sweater, jeweled winter castle and a regal overlay of red, green and gold ornamentation!
- “Donald’s Dino Bash Festive Flotilla” will take its seasonal celebration to the water with character friends waving to guests!
- Chip and Dale will bring their own style of holiday flair down Discovery River.
- The Discovery Island Drummer will cruise along too, entertaining guests on the shore with an energetic holiday beat.
- Santa is also making an appearance around the park, so make sure to look for him!
- Santa is making an appearance on his red convertible packed with presents down Hollywood Boulevard, led by an entourage of elves!
- “For The First Time In Forever: A Frozen Sing-Along Celebration” will add a festive finale featuring Olaf and festive tunes.
- At night, make your way to the Hollywood Tower Hotel to see it transform into a Muppets gingerbread masterpiece, a Toy Story toy hotel, a snowy corner of Arendelle and a Dickensian village inspired by “Mickey’s Christmas Carol.”
- Taste of EPCOT International Festival of the Holidays kicks off November 27th with live entertainment, Holiday Kitchens, the Holiday Cookie Stroll and more!
- The Town Center and West Side will transform into a Winter Wonderland full of sparkling lights and snow!
- Don’t miss the Disney Springs Christmas Tree Stroll with elaborately decorated Disney themed trees.
- DJs will be playing during the day, and in the evening stilt-walking toy soldiers and skating snowflakes can be found walking around!
- Santa and Mrs. Claus will make an appearance later in November at Lake Buena Vista.
This holiday season you will also find a big variety of festive new merchandise around Walt Disney World like spirit jerseys, ear headbands, mini backpacks, face coverings and more!
You can also find them at Downtown Disney District and Buena Vista Street at Disneyland or at shopDisney.com.
We wish you a very happy holiday season!
Credit: Disney Parks
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you! Just fill out the form below and someone will be in touch!
- Meet Disney’s Newest Hippo Calf, Greta Now At Kilimanjaro Safari! - September 5, 2021
- Take A Closer Look At All The Details In Remy’s Ratatouille Adventure And The France Pavilion Expansion! - September 3, 2021
- Holiday Magic Will Be Back At Disneyland On November 12! - September 2, 2021