Let’s face it, 2020 has been a challenging year. We’ve suffered a global pandemic, and it has taken its toll on many of us. We saw our beloved Walt Disney World Resort shut down and reopen with new rules and guidelines. While many of us are grateful the FL parks are open, we still long for the Disney we once knew. With the new year just around the corner, Disney lovers have lots to look forward to. Here are the top 5 reasons we are excited for 2021 at Disney World.
- Remy’s Ratatouille Adventure coming to the France Pavilion- We’ve really been waiting for this attraction to debut and the wait is almost over! This trackless ride is set to open in 2021 and will give EPCOT’s France Pavilion it’s very own ride.
- Space 220 Restaurant- Space 220 will be a new and unique restaurant experience at Disney’s EPCOT park. This restaurant will have guests believing that they are dining in a space station 220 miles above Earth. This will be a truly unique and amazing dining experience!
- Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser- The long-awaited Star Wars “hotel” will finally open! This will not only be a hotel but a completely interactive and immersive experience. Imagineers have really outdone themselves with this project. You won’t even have to be a Star Wars fan to want to experience this. Guests will be immersed in their own storylines and feel as though they are in a galaxy far, far away!
- The debut of Cirque du Soleil’s Drawn to Life- If there’s one thing Disney guests have really missed it’ the live entertainment. The future of this show was very uncertain and most of the performers have been laid off. however, exciting news has emerged that this show is preparing to debut in 2021. We are sure this show will become an immediate hit!
- The 50th Anniversary Celebrations at Disney World- Need we say more? This is going to be the celebration of all celebrations, and after a year like 2020, we are so ready! There are so many new attractions and experiences coming to celebrate this milestone anniversary, and there are sure to be more surprises!
It is safe to say that many of us are ready to kiss 2020 goodbye and say hello to 2021!
- Disney Dining on a Budget- Animal Kingdom Edition - January 17, 2021
- Disney Dining on a Budget- Hollywood Studios Edition - January 13, 2021
- Disney World Dining on a Budget- Magic Kingdom Edition - January 11, 2021