Whether is your first time at Disney or not, there are some things every Disney addict should try at least once!
Some people go millions of times to a Disney Park and still have things they have never done, so that’s why we put together a list of things to try on your next visit:
- Castle Pictures: Almost every guest takes a castle picture first thing in the morning right in front of it. I recommend waiting a bit and taking advantage of the parades or cavalcades, this way you can take pictures from the sides of the castle with no people in the background, you’re welcome!
- Meet Mickey: This is a MUST! You can’t go to Disney and not meet Mickey, it will be your most treasured picture for sure. You can find it at any of the four parks but i love meeting him at Town Square Theater in Magic Kingdom Park. A great tip is to go late at night to avoid big lines because most people go to meet him first thing in the morning.
- Traditional Snacks: When you are a visiting a Disney Park, you have to try at least one of their most popular treats like Dole Whip, Mickey Ice Cream Bar or Sandwich, Mickey Pretzel or a Churro! I’d personally go for the Mickey Ice Cream Bar, and don’t forget to take a picture to remember that moment!
- 4 Parks in 1 Day Challenge: Now this might be one fun thing to do if you are a local or have visited the parks multiple times, it’s a fun challenge and you can even ask for a celebration button to commemorate your day!
- Resort Hopping: This is a great way to get to know the resorts Disney has to offer, they are all unique and beautiful. I recommend taking the monorail and stop at the Grand Floridian, Polynesian and Contemporary Resort! You can also visit the Animal Kingdom Lodge, Port Orleans and Forth Wilderness, they are a must see for sure.
- Drink/Eat Around The World: Epcot is one of the best and most unique parks at Disney World, it might not be too Disney but that’s totally okay because it has so much more to offer. The World Showcase is beautiful and gives you the opportunity to try food and drinks from other countries, as well as, learn from their cultures, you can’t miss it.
- Visit Pandora At Night: Pandora the world of Avatar is an amazing new addition to Animal Kingdom, it has amazing attractions and delicious food, but one thing that people might miss is going to visit it at night. The whole land is lit up, from the pavement to the trees, it’s amazing!
- Dine At A Table Service Location: Dine at a table service location can be expensive but is something you must do at least once. The most popular ones are Be Our Guest and Cinderella’s Royal Table but there are many more you can book.
- Take A Day To Explore Disney Springs: Taking a break from the parks to visit Disney Springs is something you have to do, here you can relax and go shopping and have something to eat at one of the many dining locations it has to offer. You can even end your day with visit to Cirque Du Soleil, you won’t regret it.
- Firework Shows: If is your first time at Disney, watching the nighttime spectacular is a must! But if you have been to Disney before, i recommend trying to go on Big Thunder Mountain during the fireworks, you will have an amazing view!
- Pictures: Take advantage of the Disney PhotoPass Service and ride pictures! Disney photographers can capture magical moments that you will remember forever!
- Resort Activities: Did you know you can have a campfire at Forth Wilderness Resort or rent a boat to drive around the Seven Seas Lagoon? Yes, all of that and more is possible at Disney Resorts!
Have you done all of these things? Let us know!
Photo Credit: @ana_leal
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you book your next Disney Vacation. They are the preferred Travel Agency of Chip and Company and Disney Addicts, and who we use ourselves.
Get started Now for your FREE No Obligation Quote.
Book With our friends at Destinations to Travel
- New 2023 Disney Gift Cards With Holiday Pins Are Available Now! - November 17, 2023
- Disney Classics Christmas Collection Available At Magic Kingdom! - November 16, 2023
- Guide To Disney Jollywood Nights at Disney’s Hollywood Studios! - November 10, 2023