It may be August and school might be starting soon, but summer isn’t over yet! There’s still plenty of time to celebrate summer at the Disneyland Resort. Here are our top 10 things not to miss this summer at Disneyland!
1. Cast off on a colorful guided tour full of new adventures on the world-famous Jungle Cruise, then cool off with a splash-down on the thrilling Matterhorn Bobsleds.
2. After slinging webs with Spidey on WEB SLINGERS: A Spider-Man Adventure, catch a glimpse of Sam Wilson, aka Captain America inside Avengers Campus.
3. Step to the beat of the Disneyland Band, wave hello to familiar friends from Pixar, then grab your ears and dance to the sights and sounds of “Mickey’s Mix Magic.”
4. “Cheers” with either blue or green milk (you decide!) after your epic battle against the First Order on Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance.
5. Try tasty treats like the new pineapple split Dole Whip sundae at The Tropical Hideaway or consider a classic corn dog.
6. Experience the new scene from Disney and Pixar’s “Coco” in 3D with Donald joining in on the fun during “Mickey’s PhilharMagic.”
7. Dine at some of the newly reopened restaurants, including a bountiful brunch at Lamplight Lounge or meet one of your favorite characters during “Minnie and Friends – Breakfast in the Park” at Plaza Inn.
8. Now’s the perfect time to stay & play! Save up to 25 percent with summer value offers off select rooms at a Disneyland Resort Hotel when you book through September 16, 2021, with your travel completed by October 2, 2021!
9. Stroll, shop and dine in style at Downtown Disney District where you can find the latest summer trends, unique eats and cool treats.
10. Create magical memories! With so much to see and do this summer, it’s time to celebrate as we welcome back the heart of the Disneyland Resort, YOU!
That’s not all! For a limited time, residents from all over California can visit the Disneyland Resort theme parks for as little as $83 per day with the purchase of a 3-day, 1-park per day ticket. To take advantage of this special limited-time offer, purchase your tickets now. Then, visit three times anytime now through September 30, 2021—with no blockout dates (subject to theme park reservation availability).
What’s on your Disneyland “not-to-miss” list? For help with planning your next Disney vacation, contact me today! I am a travel agent specializing in Disney destinations and can help you plan a magical vacation at no extra cost to you!
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you! Just fill out the form below and someone will be in touch!
- Family Guide to Oogie Boogie Bash at Disney California Adventure - September 1, 2021
- New Walt Disney World Annual Passes Available Sept. 8 - August 31, 2021
- Celebrate Moana for World Princess Week - August 25, 2021