We are so excited about the new after-hours event set to take place this Fall at Magic Kingdom. “Disney After Hours Boo Bash” will be taking place on 23 nights starting August 10th! How amazing is it that this special event will also coincide with the 50th-anniversary celebrations? There is just so much to look forward to coming to Disney this Fall!
Here’s what we know so far-
- Special Halloween-themed cavalcades will be materializing throughout the evening! Mickey will be making an appearance in the “Mickey’s Happy Halloween Cavalcade”. Of course, we can expect Mickey and his friends to be dressed in their favorite Halloween attire. Missing the Villians After-Hours event? Get your villainous fix with the “Disney Villains Halloween Cavalcade”. Of course, no Halloween event would be complete without our favorite Nightmare Before Christmascharacters! “Jack’s Nightmare Cavalcade” will include Jack Skellington, Sally, and the crew. Maleficent may even make an appearance in her infamous dragon form.
- Surprise characters may be lurking around the park donning their Halloween best. The Cadaver Dans will be coming back from the dead to relive their amazing Halloween performances. Miss Carlotta will be greeting foolish mortals at the Haunted Mansion.
- Complimentary snacks and beverages will be served at no extra charge.
- More than 20 attractions will be open during the event and offer guests little to no wait time. Included attractions will be Seven Dwarfs Mine Train, Jungle Cruise, Space Mountain, and of course Haunted Mansion.
- PhotoPass will be available to capture all of your spooktacular photos throughout the event.
- “Disney After Hours Boo Bash” tickets will permit guests entry into Magic Kingdom starting at 7 pm.
- Guests will not need an additional day theme park ticket or Park Pass reservations.
Guests of all ages will be allowed to dress in costume for this event but remember that costume masks are not permitted by anyone over age 14. Be sure to check out Disney’s know before you go page and Costume Policy if you have further questions.
Check back here on Chip & Co. for the latest theme park and entertainment news updates!
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you! Just fill out the form below and someone will be in touch!
- Epcot 40th Anniversary Merchandise and Food Details - September 24, 2022
- Is Disney’s Animal Kingdom still just a half day park? - September 18, 2022
- Anniversary Week for Magic Kingdom’s Big Thunder Mountain Railroad - September 17, 2022