For those of your planning a November or December visit to Walt Disney World, you should definitely consider setting aside a bit of your budget to attend Magic Kingdom’s wonderful holiday bash Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party. The party runs on Sunday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday evenings starting on November 8th and running through until December 21st.
To give you just a taste of the fun that awaits here are 5 of the amazing activities that await visitors to Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party:
1. Mickey’s Most Merriest Celebration – Guests will feel the holidays come alive during this festive stage show filling the Magic Kingdom with music, dancing, and holiday charm. During this performance at the Castle Forecourt Stage Mickey plans a special party to celebrate the Holiday Season with some of his favorite friends. This includes visits from Minnie, Donald, Daisy, Goofy, Pluto, Peter Pan, Alice, the White Rabbit, Woody, Jessie, Snow White, Dopey, Pinocchio, Jiminy Cricket and many more. The production features much-loved Christmas carols and a snowy finale!
2. Holiday Wishes – No Christmas visit to Disney World would be complete without checking out this incredible Yuletide-themed fireworks display lighting up the night sky over Cinderella Castle. Hosted by Jiminy Cricket, the Holiday Wishes fireworks spectacular features, incredible pyrotechnics, gorgeous castle lighting and a holiday-themed projection show that you’ll be talking about for years to come! The show also features favorite Christmas tunes including “Jingle Bells,” “Santa Claus is Coming to Town”, “Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer” and more!
3. Once Upon a Christmastime Parade – One of the highlights of Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party each year is the incredible Christmas-themed parade featuring many of your favorite Disney friends. Where else can you see marching wooden toy soldiers, festive gingerbread men, and elves all out to spread the Christmas cheer. And for the grand finale, children will be wowed by an appearance by Santa Claus himself who will be sitting atop his giant sleigh filled with toys just waiting to be delivered on Christmas Eve.
4. Main Street U.S.A Christmas Decorations – Trust us when we say that there is nothing more magical than meandering down Main Street U.S.A during Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party. You’ll be absolutely blown away by the giant Christmas tree and toy soldiers that greet you when you enter the park, the beautiful garlands and strings of lights everywhere you look. There’s nostalgic Christmas tunes being piped into the park and did we mention they make it snow on Main Street? We guarantee that you’ll be teary eyed!
5. A Frozen Holiday Wish – Calling all Frozen fans! You won’t want to miss this dazzling display as Queen Elsa uses her magical ice powers to transform Cinderella Castle into a Winter Palace. This stage show features appearances by Anna, Elsa, Kristoff and Olaf. You’ll definitely want to have your cameras at the ready as Elsa creates a gorgeous dazzling castle centrepiece for Mickey’s Christmas celebration.
For a closer look at the fun activities listed above, check out this video:
These are just a few of the many reasons why you’ll want to attend one these special evening events. Add to this incredible eats, special meet and greets and more and you’ve got a Christmas celebration you’ll never forget. Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party requires a special ticket to attend. Prices range from $95 per adult and $90 per child (ages 3-9) to $125 per adult and $120 per child. Tickets are currently available to book via the My Disney Experience App.
Thinking about a Christmas visit to Disney World? Find out how to receive your FREE quote below!
Why not consider working with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner? As an agent with MickeyTravels, I can help you get the best discounts for your Disney World vacation package, assist with making dining, Fastpass and Mickeys’ Not-So-Scary Halloween Party reservations and can even help you plan an itinerary filled with extra special seasonal touches. Best of all my services are absolutely FREE! Contact me at 1.800.801.4025 via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or on Facebook and let’s get planning!
Images copyright Disney
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you! Just fill out the form below and someone will be in touch!
- What Happens to my Reservation if Disney Prices Increase? - January 8, 2020
- Are There any Buffet Character Dining Experiences at Disney World? - December 30, 2019
- When is the best time to book my flights? - June 18, 2019