There are tons of beautiful photo locations around the Walt Disney World Resort that are perfect for your spring break trip to Florida! Whether you are all about Instagram likes or just want some awesome photos memories of your vacation, I have some of my favorite photo ideas for you at the Walt Disney World Resort!
Let’s stop first at the Magic Kingdom! There are an unbelievable amount of photo opportunities at my favorite park!
- You can ask for a magic shot with a Mickey ice cream bar near the castle as well as any other magic shots they have available.
Visit the purple wall in Tomorrowland which has become the influence of the purple potion series of ears, spirit jerseys and even cake pops!
- Give a hug to Ariel in her Grotto or even visit Gaston near his tavern! Characters are great photo opportunities!
4. Finally, no trip to the Magic Kingdom is complete without that perfect castle picture!
Next, let’s head over to Hollywood Studios!
- Before you even enter the park, make sure to stop at the fantasia topiary display for a great shot.
- Once inside, take a picture in front of the Tower of Terror. Extra points if you act terrified!
3. Head on into Toy Story Land and take a picture with Woody as he welcomes you into the fun.
4. Make sure to make a stop at Pixar place to take some incredible photos with the awesome wall art!
5. Lastly, head over to Celebrity Spotlight and grab a photo with the king of warm hugs, Olaf!
For a wild adventure, head on over to the Animal Kingdom and take these awesome pictures as well!
- My first stop is always in front of the Tree of Life! I love when they have the giant frames out to take pictures with!
- Next head on over to Dinoland and visit Donald Duck during his Dino-Bash!
- Kevin’s a girl?? Well, now you can take a magic shot picture with Kevin from Up! He is also roaming around the park, so be on the lookout!
- To finish off this park, take a magic shot in Pandora where you are pointing at a banshee!
For our last park, head to Epcot!
- A trip to Epcot wouldn’t be complete without a picture in front of Spaceship Earth. Pretending to hold it, a jumping shot or just a big ole smile are a few of my favorites here.
2. There are also tons of magic shots available including Orange Bird and butterflies! Just ask a photographer for which ones are available.
3. My final favorite in Epcot is at the crossover between Future World and the World Showcase! If you time it right you can get a great monorail shot in your picture as well.
A few other favorites across the Walt Disney World Resort are below!
- The PhotoPass Studios in Disney Springs is a great option for beautiful backgrounds using a green screen. You can choose from a wide variety of backdrops for your picture perfect photo!
2. 1900 Park Fare is one of my favorite restaurants located at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa. They have a beautiful wall scene of Cinderella’s castle that is great for photos!
3. Finally, look out for fun props offered by PhotoPass photographers such as the spring break sign! I don’t know about you, but I love a good prop to use in my photos!
There are so many great photo opportunities that you won’t be able to do them all, but I hope this list gives you some great ideas! Happy Snapping!
Are you ready for a pixie perfect vacation? I’m a travel agent specializing in Disney Destinations and Universal Orlando! I’m with Chip and Company’s official travel partner, Key to the World Travel! My concierge planning services are completely free when you book your magical vacation through me, so what are you waiting for? Let’s start making memories for your family that will last a lifetime! Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org today or message me on Facebook!
Photo Credit: Disney Parks Blog and Shannon Ewing
Latest posts by Shannon Ewing (see all)
- Top Spots for Spring Break Photos at Disney World - March 14, 2019
- How Can I Get From My Disney World Resort to Universal Studios? - March 7, 2019
- What is a Split Stay and How Does it Work at Walt Disney World? - February 27, 2019