One of the very best things about visiting Walt Disney World Resort is the iconic snacks! Whether your favorite is the refreshing Dole Whip or the classic popcorn, snacks are definitely something we all look forward to! Now, thanks to mobile ordering, devouring our favorite Walt Disney World snacks has become even easier! With mobile ordering, your favorite snacks and quick-service meals are just a tap away! While this feature is not exactly new, with all of the health and safety measures Disney is implementing, it is a good time to brush up on how to use mobile ordering.
What is it? Ordering food and beverages through an app is one more way Disney is trying to ensure the health and safety of both guests and Cast Members. Using this service limits contact between guests and Cast Members and allows for contactless payment. This method of ordering allows you to skip the line, order, and pay for your food and beverages all with a few taps on your mobile device! It is not only safe but very convenient.
How do I use it? It is a very easy service to use! Just follow these simple steps:
- Make sure you have downloaded the My Disney Experience App
- Click on Mobile Food Orders
- Click Create New Order
- Select a location and arrival window
- Place your food and beverage orders
- Receive a push notification that your order is ready for pick up
- Head to the location’s pick up counter for contactless payment using a credit or debit card, Disney Gift Card, Disney Rewards Redemption Card, or Apple Pay.
Many locations at Walt Disney World are requiring you to use this feature in order to even enter the location. Once the push notification is received, simply show it to the Cast Member at the door and they will direct you to the proper pick-up window. You can also link a credit card to your My Disney Experience App and have your order paid for before you even head to the pick-up window! It is now easier than ever to enjoy all the amazing food, snacks, and beverages Disney World has to offer!
- Reasons We Love EPCOT’s Mexico Pavilion - September 16, 2020
- The Holidays Will Start November 6 at Walt Disney World Resort - September 14, 2020
- Does Wakanda Belong in the Walt Disney World Theme Parks? - September 9, 2020