Get ready to fall in love this month in the Downtown Disney District at the Disneyland Resort! You’ll find gifts and goodies that steal your heart, just the right match for your culinary craving, something special for all your loved ones, plus outdoor dining and dining reservations – all in time for Valentine’s Day.
You can enjoy outdoor dining once again in the Downtown Disney District at locations including Naples Ristorante e Bar, Uva Bar & Café, Ralph Brennan’s Jazz Kitchen, Tortilla Jo’s and Black Tap Craft Burgers & Shakes. Ballast Point Brewing Co. has opened its relaxing beer garden, offering the Ballast Point burger, ahi poke, soyrizo & roasted cauliflower tacos and seasonal fare.
Starting Feb. 5, outdoor dining returns to Carthay Circle Lounge – Alfresco Dining on Buena Vista Street, plus Smokejumpers Grill and Award Wieners.
At select restaurants in Downtown Disney District, you can now book reservations at Disneyland.com – and more locations are coming soon!
- Invite someone to be yours with a “Bee Mine” apple, enrobed in red chocolate and decorated with white and dark chocolate with a cute little chocolate bee, available now through Feb. 14 at Marceline’s Confectionery and Trolley Treats on Buena Vista Street.
- Kayla’s Cake macarons are so pretty, it’s easy to say: “Just as beautiful as you” when presenting a premium box of six with flavors including rose champagne heart, sea salt caramel and mango dragon fruit.
- What makes a meal from Earl of Sandwich complete? Heart-shaped cookies and brownie desserts paired with a sandwich and a drink.
- And you can’t go wrong with a Red Velvet Cake Batter Shake on the patio at Black Tap Craft Burgers & Shakes.
- Ballast Point Brewing Co. is offering two Valentine bundles for beer lovers: The Single and The Taken, presented in red Ballast Point buckets. See location for details and here’s a hint: crowlers!
- Stop at Sugarboo & Co. for a sterling silver necklace from the Air Mail collection. Each necklace comes with an envelope to mail your gift to a special someone, with a message of your choice.
- Looking for something rad for your loved one? Look no further than Curl Surf for the latest in beach styles.
- Pink Minnie Mouse ear headbands and Alex and Ani bracelets are sure to please. Or introduce a friend to new Disney nuiMOs, available at World of Disney and Disneyland Resort Backlot Premiere Shop. You’ll adore these miniature character plush, and they have outfits and accessories for a fashionable twist!
- The Disney fan in your life will treasure something to commemorate the 20th anniversary of Disney California Adventure park. A limited assortment, including t-shirts with the anniversary logo, will be available starting Feb. 8 at World of Disney and Elias and Co.
The Downtown Disney District has everything you need to have a happy Valentine’s Day!
- Why we need a Tiana’s Palace Restaurant at the Theme Parks! - March 2, 2021
- New Concert Experience is coming to Epcot’s Flower & Garden Festival - February 27, 2021
- All of the restaurants that are currently closed at Walt Disney World - February 27, 2021