Many families spend a good amount of time saving to go on a Walt Disney World Vacation of a lifetime. Why not get the biggest bang for your buck! There are many included perks to your park admission as well as some downright freebies you can get your hands on. Check them out below!
1. Celebration Buttons – (pictured above) Are you celebrating a birthday, anniversary, honeymoon, recent engagement or even a personal triumph such as being cancer-free or losing weight? Be sure to grab a celebration button and wear it proudly! Cast Members generally make a big deal when they notice that you are celebrating something and may throw and extra little bit of pixie dust your way.
2. Ice Water Cups – Instead of using a snack credit or spending money on purchasing a bottle of water, be sure to stay hydrated by asking for a cup of ice water at most quick-service locations. Hydration is key when you are spending time running around Disney Parks!
3. On-Site Transportation (ie: buses, boats, monorails and soon to come The Disney Skyliner) – Once you are on Disney Property, you can enjoy free transportation via bus, monorail, boat and soon the Disney Skyliner will be an option! Did you know that Epcot has a back gate? You can get on a boat from there and head to Epcot resorts or Hollywood Studios!
4. Ghiradelli Samples – Did someone say free chocolate? Yep! Stop by the Ghiradelli location in Disney Springs to taste test a sample of some of the best chocolate in the world!
5. Kids Activities at Disney Resorts – From pool parties to movies under the stars, even if you aren’t spending the day in the parks your family shouldn’t have a hard time finding entertainment at your resort.
6. Maps/Brochures – These make great souvenirs! You’ll find maps for each of the theme parks and Disney Springs at your hotel lobby or at the entrance to the parks. Check out Pinterest for some cool ideas on what you can do with your maps when you get home.
7. Stickers – Some Cast Members still carry around stickers to give out to the little ones. It’s amazing how a simple Mickey Mouse sticker can turn that little frown upside down.
8. Soda Samples from Around the World – Club Cool at Epcot is a great place to stop and taste test some soda samples that you may have never heard of before. Be sure to brace yourself if you try Beverly…
9. FREE Package Pickup/Resort Delivery – We all love our souvenirs but who likes lugging them around the parks all day? Walt Disney World offers complimentary package pick-up to guests so that they can have their purchased merchandise sent to the front of the park where they can pick it up on their way out. For guests staying on Disney Property, you can even have your merchandise sent to your resort!
Get the biggest bang for your buck on your next Disney Vacation by contacting a MickeyTravels Agent. They can give you tips like these and more. The best part is their services are 100% free when you book your Disney Vacation with them.
Keep following along with Disney Addicts and over at our sister site Chip and Co. for the latest summer news and updates.
Are you interested in booking your next Disney Vacation? Read below to find out how you can get your FREE quote.
Find articles like this helpful? Then why not consider booking with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner? As an agent with MickeyTravels, I’ll be on hand to help you with everything from finding your perfect package to nabbing those hard-to-get dining and Fastpass reservations. Best of all, my services are absolutely FREE. Get in touch at 1.970.260.2434, via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or follow along on Facebook.
Image copyright Disney.
- What Happens to my Reservation if Disney Prices Increase? - January 8, 2020
- Are There any Buffet Character Dining Experiences at Disney World? - December 30, 2019
- When is the best time to book my flights? - June 18, 2019