Cruising is a very popular vacation option and Disney Cruise Line is a premium cruise line. Rates tend to be higher than other cruise lines but they are also more inclusive. So what exactly is included in the cost of a Disney cruise?
The main thing included in your cruise fare is your stateroom and all applicable taxes and port fees. There are four main room categories: Inside, Oceanview, Oceanview with Verandah, and Concierge.
Most dining is included in the cost of your cruise. Three sit-down meals a day; all-day casual buffets and snacks (soft-serve ice cream, burgers, pizza, wraps, hot dogs, etc.); unlimited tap water, coffee, tea, milk, juice, and soft drinks; and 24-hour room service.
There are some specialty restaurants that charge a fee. Alcoholic beverages, smoothies, non-alcoholic specialty drinks, specialty coffees, and all bottled water also cost extra.
Entertainment & Activities
Most on-ship entertainment and activities are included in the price.
- Nightly Broadway-style musicals
- Movie screenings, including first-run and 3D films
- Family activities including trivia games, live musicians and other entertainers, animation workshops, and more
- Disney character experiences
- Deck parties and fireworks at sea
- Special events during holiday or themed cruises
- Youth club activities for kids ages 3 to 17
- Access to pool areas, water slides, and splash areas
- Access to the fitness room (ages 18 and up)
Disney Cruise Line will be sailing again soon! If you’d like to plan a cruise with Mickey, contact me today! My name is Sara Solberg and I am a travel agent with Amazing Magical Adventures, a Disney Earmarked agency. I can help you plan a wonderful vacation at no extra cost to you!