Have you ever wondered how long are the Christmas decorations up at Walt Disney World?
Disney is fast when it comes to changing seasonal decor, for example the night of October 31st, many Cast Members work really hard overnight so guests are welcomed with the magic of the holidays on November 1st at Magic Kingdom Park!
One day is all pumpkins and fall and the next is Christmas trees and red and white everywhere, but how long does that last? Well, the holiday decor will start to be taken down on January 2nd through January 8th next year so you have plenty of time to visit and enjoy this magical time of the year.
Christmas decorations are not only found at Magic Kingdom, all the theme parks have festive decor and offerings so you can’t miss the opportunity to check them out.
And over at Epcot you can even find the “Festival of the Holidays” around World Showcase where you can enjoy treats typical of each country, as well as, amazing entertainment like the Candlelight Processional with celebrity narrators each day.
If you are visiting Walt Disney World after those dates, no worries! There’s still plenty to enjoy like Epcot International Festival of the Arts!
From January 14 through February 21, 2022, you will able to get immerse in the arts and explore your creative side with activities like:
- Figment’s Brush with the Masters
- Wonderful Walk of Colorful Cuisine
- Chalk Art
- Expression Section: A Paint by Numbers Mural
- Disney on Broadway Concert Series
- Delicious Eats and Drinks
You can’t miss it!
We hope you have a fantastic time visiting the Walt Disney World Resort this holiday season!
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you! Just fill out the form below and someone will be in touch!
- 13 Chilling Fun Facts About The Haunted Mansion! - May 13, 2022
- Spine-Thrilling Fact You May Not Know About the Tower of Terror - May 13, 2022
- Top 5 Disney Loungefly Bags We Are Most Excited About! - May 12, 2022