Get ready to celebrate the magic of the holidays at Epcot with the International Festival of the Holidays!
From November 26 to December 30, 2021 guest can enjoy an event that surrounds you with wonderful sights and flavors celebrated by cultures from all around the world.
The festival of the holidays has something for everyone! From shows and fun activities to delicious eats and drinks, the whole family will love it. Take a look at this guide so you can start planning your christmas vacation now:
The Candlelight processional is a tradition at Epcot every year, here guests can experience the story of Christmas with a celebrity narrator, a 50 piece orchestra and a full choir.
This year, the following celebrity lineup will lend their talents to the performance:
- Chita Rivera
November 29 through December 1
- Jodi Benson
December 2 through December 4
- Alton Fitzgerald White
December 5 through December 7
- Lisa Ling
December 11 through December 13
- Steven Curtis Chapman
December 23 through December 25
- Blair Underwood
December 26 through December 28
- Pat Sajak
December 29 through December 30
Celebrity narrators, dates and other entertainment are subject to change or cancellation without notice.
Check back for additional schedule updates.
One of the best things of the season is the food! During Epcot International Festival of the Holidays you will be able to enjoy seasonal recipes from all over the world at special kiosks around the World Showcase.
Take a stroll around the world and sample tasty treats from holiday kitchens celebrating the most magical time of the year.
- American Holiday Table – American Adventure Pavilion: Enjoy a seasonal salute—dig into traditional dishes reminiscent of grandma’s cooking at the American Adventure Pavilion.
- Bavaria Holiday Kitchen – Germany Pavilion: Willkommen—help yourself to heartwarming holiday dishes and refreshing beverages at the Germany Pavilion.
- Chestnuts & Good Cheer Holiday Kitchen – Near Port of Entry – NEW!: Join in on the festivities when you visit this new location offering cinnamon-glazed nuts and holiday beverages.
- The Donut Box – Near Test Track Presented by Chevrolet: Enjoy a classic dessert dressed up in a little holiday cheer when you try one of our seasonally-themed donuts!
- Holiday Hearth Desserts – Near Port of Entry: Discover the hearth you’ll call home, with holly jolly desserts, hot cocoa and so much more.
- Holiday Sweets & Treats – Near Port of Entry: Rock around the Christmas tree with tasty desserts and festive sips sure to top the “nice” list.
- L’Chaim! Holiday Kitchen – Between Morocco and France Pavilions: Propose a toast to life—sink your teeth into classic deli noshes with a side of New York flair.
- Le Marché de Noël Holiday Kitchen – France Pavilion: Feast on très magnifique fare, wine and specialty cocktails from the France Pavilion.
- Mele Kalikimaka – Near Port Of Entry: Savor the flavor of fabulous, festive food and beverages from the islands of Hawa i‘i.
- Las Posadas Holiday Kitchen – Mexico Pavilion: Feliz Navidad—celebrate with mariachi dancing and south-of-the-border fare at the Mexican Pavilion!
- Shi Wasu Holiday Kitchen – Japan Pavilion: Please your palate with an array of festive dishes and drinks served at the Japan Pavilion.
- Tangierine Café: Flavors of the Medina – Morocco Pavilion: Travel to the Morocco Pavilion for delicious kebabs and cocktails.
- Tuscany Holiday Kitchen – Italy Pavilion: Mangiare—savor a seasonal take on some of the world’s best-loved food and beverages at the Italy Pavilion!
- Yukon Holiday Kitchen – Canada Pavilion: Jingle your bells with delightful dishes and libations from the Great White North—at the Canada Pavilion.
- Funnel Cake – Between the American Adventure Pavilion: Satisfy your sweet tooth with a holiday classic: Pumpkin Pie Funnel Cake.
- Joffrey’s Coffee & Tea Company – Throughout EPCOT: Salute the season with the usual selection of coffees, plus a tasty holiday-themed treat!
- Refreshment Outpost – Between the China and Germany Pavilions: Chow down on this year’s holiday surprise: Coconut-Pineapple Cake with DOLE Whip. (Sorry, guess it’s not a surprise now.)
- Refreshment Port – Showcase Plaza: Savor the flavor of holiday poutine and toast the season with specials like Coquito Soft-serve, also available with Spiced Rum.
HOLIDAY COOKIE STROLL
The holidays just got sweeter! You can’t miss the famous holiday cookie stroll around the World Showcase, is a must!
Official Holiday Cookie Stroll Locations
- Yukon Holiday Kitchen
SNICKERS®-Doodle Cookie made with SNICKERS® bar pieces
- L’Chaim! Holiday Kitchen
Black and White Cookie
- American Holiday Table
Chocolate Crinkle Cookie made with DOVE® Dark Chocolate
- Bavaria Holiday Kitchen
- Holiday Hearth Desserts
This activity is fun for all ages and can be completed at your own leisure. You can bring your stamped Passport to EPCOT at any time during the EPCOT International Festival of the Holidays presented by AdventHealth and continue collecting stamps until you’ve received them all!
FUN FOR ALL AGES!
Epcot International Festival of the Holidays has something for everyone in your family, just take a look at the activities you can enjoy together during this magical season:
Olaf’s Holiday Tradition Expedition Scavenger Hunt
Set off on a merry quest, hunting for holiday traditions that Olaf has gathered—and lost—along the way! Simply purchase your map and stickers from select Festival merchandise locations—including Creations Shop, Port of Entry and World Traveler at International Gateway.
Using the stickers provided on your map, mark the “tradition” Olaf has found in each pavilion. Once you complete the expedition, bring your map to Disney Traders, Creations Shop or World Traveler at International Gateway to redeem it for a gift worth melting for! Redemption valid through December 31, 2021 or while supplies last.
Price: $9.99 plus tax
Living with the Land
World Nature, Living with the Land
During the Festival, ride Living with the Land for a special, sparkling boat tour. Enjoy a peaceful cruise and view twinkling holiday light displays throughout the greenhouses.
World Showcase, Show Times: Daily
All through the holidays, World Showcase comes alive with the legends and lore of the season.
Check back later for additional Storyteller details.
We hope you have a fantastic time celebrating the holidays at Epcot this season!
Credit: Walt Disney World
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you! Just fill out the form below and someone will be in touch!
- Delicious Epcot 40 Treats Coming Soon To Walt Disney World! - September 23, 2022
- New Epcot 40 Merchandise Coming Soon To Disney World And ShopDisney! - September 22, 2022
- First Look At “Duffy & Friends” Short Series! - September 16, 2022