Believe it or not, tickets for Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween party went on sale TODAY! For those of us planning a fall trip, getting this information far in advance is a huge bonus for our itinerary planning. The party will run on select nights at Magic Kingdom from August 16 to November 1, 2019. Parties are held from 7 PM – midnight.
A private, ticketed event, Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween party invites guests to enjoy some extra special Halloween themed activities including:
- Halloween-themed fireworks and parade
- Trick or Treating throughout the park including allergy-friendly treats
- Favorite characters all dressed up in their best Halloween costumes
- Special spooky PhotoPass Magic Shots
The party also features a delicious array of Halloween treats for purchase at different food venues throughout the park. Many treats are exclusive to this fun event and are truly Instagram-worthy.
Adults are welcome to don their own costumes for the party, which is a departure from Disney World’s standard rule that costumes are only allowed for kids under 14. There are some costume rules for the party to keep in mind:
- Keep your costume family-friendly
- Do not include any realistic weapons
- No sharp or pointy objects or material
- Masks are allowed for kids 13 and under as long as the entire face isn’t covered and eyes are visible
- For adults, please avoid layered costumes or be prepared for additional security screening
- No full length dresses or capes for adults
Tickets for the party start at $79 for adults and $74 for kids, with special rates available on some dates for Annual Pass Holders and DVC Members.
Ready to learn more about a Disney Destination vacation for your family? As an agent with Chip & Co’s official travel partner, Key to the World Travel, I would love to help with your first, or next, Walt Disney World, Disney Cruise Line or Disneyland vacation! Email me at email@example.com or simply fill out the quote request below. And be sure to follow me on Facebook and Instagram.
Latest posts by Missy Graner (see all)
- To Surprise or Not Surprise Your Kids with a Disney Vacation - February 21, 2019
- 10 Reasons Why Disney Cruise Line will be Your Family’s Favorite Vacation - February 14, 2019
- What do I do if I Can’t Find my Car at Walt Disney World? - February 13, 2019