When most people think of going to Walt Disney World they think of Magic Kingdom, although there are 3 other theme parks, two water parks, Disney Springs (formally known as Downtown Disney) and more than 25 resorts. Magic Kingdom is where everyone rushes to on their first trip to Walt Disney World in hopes of meeting Mickey Mouse and his gang of friends, but where are they? How do you know where to find each character your are looking to meet and take pictures with?
First, know that Magic Kingdom keeps a schedule with each character and the times & locations where each character will be available. Make sure you take into consideration that each character gets breaks as it is tiring interacting with all the excited guests! So make sure you check the schedule when you first arrive at the park, everyone has their favorite and you don’t want to miss out simply because you do not have a schedule. Here is a list of where you can mostly find each character:
- Mickey Mouse is regularly found at Town Square Theater, fast pass is suggested for this meet and greet
- Aladdin is regularly found at Adventureland, near the Magic Carpets, he is usually there with Jasmine
- Alice is regularly found at at the Mad Tea Party, she is usually with the White Rabbit
- Anastasia is regularly found in Fantasyland, either near the castle of by the entrance to the New Fantasyland
- Ariel is regularly found in New Fantasyland at Ariel’s Grotto
- Buzz Lightyear is reguarly found by the Carousel of Progress
- Captain Jack is found in Adventureland during his show.
- Chip and Dale are always found together near the shootin’ Gallery in Frontierland
- Drizella can usually be found in Fantasyland near the Castle or entrance to New Fantasyland, usually with Anastasia and Lady Tremaine
- Fairy Godmother can usually be found in Fantasyland near the Castle or entrance to New Fantasyland
- Jessie and Woody are regularly found near the exit of Splash Mountain.
- Marie can regularly be found at Town Square by the flag pole
- Mary Poppins is occasional hanging out in Town Square
- Merida is regularly found in Fairytale Garden
- Naveen and Princess Tiana are occasional at Liberty Square
- Peter Pan is usually found with Wendy near Peter Pan’s Flight in Fantasyland
- Pluto is regularly found in Town Square
- Snow White will occasional be found in Town Square
- Stitch will be found all the time near space mountain in Tomorrowland
- Winnie the Pooh and Tigger can be regularly found together near the Winnie the Pooh ride in Fantasyland
- Tinkerbell (and normally a second fairy) can be found at Tinker Bell’s Nook in Adventureland
At Princess Fairytail Hall you will find Aurora (Sleeping Beauty), Repunzel and Cinderella. Head over to Peter’s Silly Sideshow you will find Daisy Duck as Madame Daisy Fortuna, Donald Duck as The Amazing Donaldo, Goofy as The Great Goofini and Minnie Mouse as Minnie Magnifique. (Don’t forget to stop at the amazing candy shop Big Top Souvenirs)
Cinderella’s Royal Table has a few princesses such as Ariel. Aurora, Cinderella, Fairy Godmother, Jasmine and Snow White. Crystal Palace has Winnie the Pooh, Tigger, Piglet and Eeyore. At Be Our Guest you’ll have a chance to meet Beast! Gaston can be regularly found outside Gaston’s Tavern in the New Fantasyland.
I hope this helps out in the planning of your magical trip to Magic Kingdom in Walt Disney World, planning ahead is always the best way to assure you will make the most of your time while in WDW.
What character are you waiting to meet? Comment below and let me know!
I hope this helps out with some of planning for your magical vacation, if you have any questions or need help planning or bookings your trip please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
- What Happens to my Reservation if Disney Prices Increase? - January 8, 2020
- Are There any Buffet Character Dining Experiences at Disney World? - December 30, 2019
- When is the best time to book my flights? - June 18, 2019