So many guests need to have their favorite cup of Joe before they start their day at Walt Disney World. While coffee is available at the Disney World hotels, you can also get some great coffee at locations in the theme parks! Let’s talk about where to find coffee at the theme parks.
- Main Street Bakery-Starbucks
- Joffrey’s Revive Kiosk in Tomorrowland
- Westward Ho
- Cheshire Cafe (temporarily unavailable)
- The Friar’s Nook (temporarily unavailable)
- Traveler’s Cafe-Starbucks
- Joffrey’s Kiosk in The American Adventure
- Joffrey’s Kiosk near Test Track
- Joffrey’s Kiosk at the World Showcase entrance
- Joffrey’s Kiosk between Canada & the UK pavilions
- Joffrey’s Kiosk Epcot Monorail Station
- Les Halles Boulangerie-Patisserie
- Kringla Bakeri Og Kafe
Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- Trolley Car Cafe-Starbucks
- Joffrey’s Kiosk outside the exit of Tower of Terror
- Joffrey’s Kiosk at the entrance of Pixar Place
- Catalina Eddie’s (temporarily unavailable)
Disney’s Animal Kingdom
- Creature Comforts-Starbucks
- Joffrey’s Kiosk at the park entrance
- Joffrey’s Royal Anandapur Tea Company
- Isle of Java
- Kusafiri Coffee Shop & Bakery (temporarily unavailable)
- Nomad Lounge
You’re also able to get coffee at most table service restaurants, however, if you’re just looking for the beverage, it’s best to grab it at one of the places we listed above. What is your favorite spot to get coffee at the Disney World theme parks?
Want to visit Disney World? Contact me today for a free vacation quote! I am a travel agent with Amazing Magical Adventures and I can help you plan a memorable trip at no extra cost to you.
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you! Just fill out the form below and someone will be in touch!
- Does Disney Cruise Line still require Guests to be Vaccinated? - September 27, 2022
- What Transportation Options are Available for your Disney Cruise? - September 27, 2022
- Has Disney World ever closed due to a Hurricane? - September 26, 2022