So many guests need to have their favorite cup of Joe before they start their day at Walt Disney World. While coffee is available at the Disney World hotels, you can also get some great coffee at locations in the theme parks! Let’s talk about where to find coffee at the theme parks.
- Main Street Bakery-Starbucks
- Joffrey’s Revive Kiosk in Tomorrowland
- Westward Ho
- Cheshire Cafe (temporarily unavailable)
- The Friar’s Nook (temporarily unavailable)
- Traveler’s Cafe-Starbucks
- The American Adventure – Joffrey’s Kiosk
- Test Track – Joffrey’s Kiosk
- Joffrey’s Kiosk at the World Showcase entrance
- Joffrey’s Kiosk between Canada & the UK pavilions
- Epcot Monorail Station – Joffrey’s Kiosk
- Les Halles Boulangerie-Patisserie
- Kringla Bakeri Og Kafe
Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- Trolley Car Cafe-Starbucks
- Joffrey’s Kiosk outside the exit of Tower of Terror
- Joffrey’s Kiosk at the entrance of Pixar Place
- Catalina Eddie’s (temporarily unavailable)
Disney’s Animal Kingdom
- Creature Comforts-Starbucks
- Joffrey’s Kiosk at the park entrance
- Joffrey’s Royal Anandapur Tea Company
- Isle of Java
- Kusafiri Coffee Shop & Bakery (temporarily unavailable)
- Nomad Lounge
You’re also able to get coffee at most table service restaurants, however, if you’re just looking for the beverage, it’s best to grab it at one of the places we listed above. What is your favorite spot to get coffee at the Disney World theme parks?
Even Disney Springs is a great place to grab coffee. You can occasionally find seasonal drinks at the Starbucks in Disney Springs. Also, be sure to look for special options at Joffrey’s Coffee, too!
Do you enjoy a good cup of coffee in the morning? Are you missing the aroma of coffee while vacationing at Disney? If so, then you should consider the Disney Specialty Coffee Collection from Joffrey’s Coffee & Tea Co. Check out some of their exciting flavors below!
DISNEY SPECIALTY COFFEE COLLECTION
Joffrey’s Coffee & Tea Co. is the Official Specialty Coffee of Walt Disney World® Resort, Disneyland®Resort, and Disney Vacation Club®. Joffrey’s is available in-room, where coffee is served, Joffrey’s locations, and signature restaurants at Disney Parks and Resorts. Our Roastmaster worked in collaboration with Disney’s world-class chefs to create exclusive blends for guests to enjoy at each signature restaurant. Guests can now enjoy the Disney Specialty Coffee Collection at home.
Our raved about Kona Blend is an artisan blend of Hawaiian and Central American beans; just enough to enhance the naturally fruity nuances always present in the Kona. This is a must try for any coffee lover.
Joffrey’s is proud to introduce this fan favorite in a new convenient retail sized bag. Inspired by Europe’s finest bistros, this full-bodied dark roast is a rich blend of 100% Arabica coffee.
Exciting new flavor dedicated to Walt Disney World’s latest resort! Developed by our Head Roastmaster Chris De Mezzo in collaboration with Disney Chefs. This blend combines beans from Papua New Guinea, Costa Rica and Kenya to create a sweet and smoky profile with a rich aroma. Transport yourself to the elegance and glamour of Disney’s Riviera Resort with every sip.
But wait, there’s more! Below you’ll find the other amazing coffee choices on Joffrey’s website.
Credit: Joffrey’s Coffee
- Celebrating the Anniversary of Chip ‘n’ Dale Rescue Rangers - March 4, 2021
- Sugar Rush Needs to Replace Tomorrowland Speedway in the Magic Kingdom - March 1, 2021
- Disney+ Shows we are really looking forward to in 2021 - February 25, 2021