More Walt Disney World Resorts are reopening soon! We have seen more and more hotels welcome back guests since the parks reopened back in July.
Every since hotels started to accept reservations, Disney has taken a measured and deliberate approach to implement a number of health and safety measures based on health guidelines. Thanks to this, more resorts have been reopening slowly, giving guests more options to stay on property.
Four resorts are joining the list of hotels reopening this summer and taking reservations right now! These are the resorts reopening this summer:
- Disney’s Beach Club Resort – Reopening on May 30, 2021
This resort has a charming New England style that you will love. Here you will be able to savor exquisite dining and explore the pools, lagoons and spas of Stormalong Bay. Plus this hotel is walking distance to Epcot and a convenient ride boat ride away from Hollywood Studios.
- Disney’s Wilderness Lodge – Reopening on June 6, 2021
Escape to the rustic majesty of America’s Great Northwest, this resort is inspired by National Park lodges and celebrates American craftsmanship and honors the beauty of the untamed wilderness. Here you will be able to soak in the splendor of the great outdoors, from nature trails through pine forests to rocking chairs that overlook a murmuring creek.
- Disney’s Boardwalk Inn – Reopening on July 2, 2021
Here you can experience the charm and whimsy of turn of the century Atlantic City. Discover carnival games, unique dining and exciting nightlife on the Coney Island style boardwalk. One awesome perk of the resort is that is walking distance from Epcot and Hollywood Studios!
- Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort – Reopening on late July, 2021
Celebrate the spirit of the South Pacific at this oasis of tropical palms, lush vegetation and so much more! From moonlit nights immersed in the outdoors island ambience to the exotic tastes of world class restaurants, this resorts offers a tropical atmosphere you will love. Plus when it reopens, guests will have the opportunity to stay in the renovated rooms now themed after Moana!
The current list of hotels now open and accepting reservations are:
- Bay Lake Tower at Disney’s Contemporary Resort
- Boulder Ridge Villas at Disney’s Wilderness Resort
- Copper Creek Villas & Cabins at Disney’s Wilderness Resort
- Disney’s All Star Movies Resorts
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom Villas – Kidani Village
- Art of Animation Resort
- Disney’s Beach Club Villas
- Disney’s Boardwalk Villas
- Caribbean Beach Resort
- Contemporary Resort
- Coronado Springs Resort
- Forth Wilderness Resort & Campground
- Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
- Old Key West
- Disney’s Polynesian Villas & Bungalows
- Pop Century Resort
- Disney’s Riviera Resort
- Saratoga Springs
- Disney’s Yacht Club
- The Villas at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort
Credit: Walt Disney World
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you book your next Disney Vacation. They are the preferred Travel Agency of Chip and Company and Disney Addicts, and who we use ourselves.
Get started Now for your FREE No Obligation Quote.
Book With our friends at Destinations to Travel
- D23 Is Hosting 23 Days Of Giveaways For Season Of Magic! - December 2, 2022
- Customized Disney Themed Products To Remember Your Magical Vacation Forever! - December 1, 2022
- Epcot Festival Of The Holidays Is Ready To Welcome You Now! - November 25, 2022