Are you thinking about your next (or first) Disney vacation? There are so many reasons to consider going on Disney Cruise this fall. The Halloween on the High Seas Cruises start in September and one-of-a-kind fun that only one of the Disney Destinations can provide!
So, what is a Halloween on the High Seas Cruise? These special holiday cruises occur on all of the Disney Cruise Line ships, for most of the itineraries starting in early September through Halloween sailing from Port Canaveral, Florida, New York, or California. These cruises offer fun and spooky activities for the whole family in addition to everything that a Disney Cruise already has to offer!
What can you do on this cruise?
With great dining, character experiences, kids’ clubs for all ages, spas/salons and more, there is something for everyone on a Disney cruise. Those are just the activities on the ship. With four ships in the fleet, there are several different destinations on the itineraries. Whether you opt for horseback riding in Mexico, a dolphin swim in Nassau, relaxing at Castaway Cay or even taking in a Broadway show before setting sail, there is so much to explore! Why not add in some Halloween fun?
If you are looking for some Halloween-themed activities, this is the place to be! Whether you want to spend time as a whole family, make sure the kids enjoy some Disney fun or head off for some kid-free time, adding in the Halloween theme adds a whole other level of enjoyment. Check out this list of just a few of the activities that may be offered on these special themed cruises.
- Start by exploring all of the fun décor on the ships, including a spooky Halloween tree. As you learn the story of this pumpkin tree, you can watch it come to life!
- There are Halloween-themed treats all over the ship so be sure to stop and enjoy!
- Mickey’s Mouse-querade Party is a Halloween party perfect for kids of all ages to play games, do some trick-or-treating, dance and of course, meet some of your favorite Disney characters dressed in Halloween attire. Don’t forget your costume!
- Halloween activities such as making masks and carving pumpkins are fun for the whole family.
- Gather on deck and enjoy listening to a spooky ghost story in a campfire-style setting.
- Tim Burton’s The Nightmare Before Christmas Sing and Scream is an interactive movie experience, complete with a meet-and-greet with Jack and Sally after the show.
- Who says only kids can have fun at Halloween time? Be sure to stop by and enjoy the adults-only festivities, including a costume contest!
Ready to set sail on a spooky Disney Cruise? Let’s get started creating some magic and planning your next vacation! As an agent with Key to the World Travel, the official travel partner of Disney Addicts and Chip and Co., I can help you plan your trip to any Disney Destination and beyond! Contact me today at email@example.com or fill out the quote request form below. Follow me on Facebook and Instagram too for all the latest news and planning tips.
Latest posts by Kelly Greer (see all)
- The Best Quick Service Locations at Walt Disney World - May 18, 2019
- 9 Great Reasons to Visit Walt Disney World This Fall - May 12, 2019
- Top 5 Reasons Why You Shouldn’t Skip Disney’s Animal Kingdom - May 12, 2019