Why You Need To Book A Candlelight Processional Dining Package At Epcot!
Delight in a delicious feast and listen to the story of Christmas with the Candlelight Processional Dining Package! If you are visiting Epcot during the Festival of the Holidays this year, you can’t miss the opportunity to experience the Candlelight Processional with a celebrity narrator, a 50 piece orchestra and wonderful choir as you hear the story of Christmas and festive tunes.
Why reserve a dining package you might be asking yourself? Well, imagine enjoying a delicious meal with your family and don’t have to worry about rushing to the performance to get a good seat since you will have a reserved guaranteed place waiting for you!
This fun and festive event will take place at the America Garden Theatre in Epcot from November 24 to December 30, 2023 with showtimes at 5:15 PM, 7:00 PM and 8:30 PM.
You can choose from 8 unique eateries at EPCOT offering Candlelight Processional Dining Packages:
A meal at participating restaurants includes:
- 2 small plates and one nonalcoholic beverage per person, plus a tagine and dessert platter for your party to share (Only at Spice Road Table in the Morocco Pavilion)
- All other participating restaurants: an appetizer, entrée and dessert, or one full buffet/family-style meal, as well as a nonalcoholic beverage
- One guaranteed seat per person to the Candlelight Processional held on the same day.
HOW TO MAKE A RESERVATION
Check availability online now here and secure your spot for this limited-time dining experience. Advance reservations are highly recommended.
LAST MINUTE RESERVATIONS
Planning a last-minute visit? You may be able to purchase a same-day dining package, which allows you to:
- Dine without reservations at Regal Eagle Smokehouse: Craft Drafts & Barbecue that day
- Enjoy guaranteed seats to a Candlelight Processional performance later that day
To check availability for same-day dining packages, visit Regal Eagle Smokehouse: Craft Drafts & Barbecue during the Festival. Packages are subject to availability and may not be available on peak dates.
Other important details to consider include:
- Candlelight Processional Dining Packages are only offered during the holiday season.
- Alcohol will only be served to Guests ages 21 and older.
- Reservations require a credit card guarantee.
- Guests will receive Candlelight Seating badges at the restaurant after their meal. The badge will specify the date and show time they have reserved.
- Guests with the Dining Package will enter America Gardens Theatre in a separate queue and will be seated on a first-come, first served basis. Seating is guaranteed.
- Guests who have not reserved a Candlelight Processional Dining Package will be seated at the Candlelight Processional on a first-come, first-served basis. Seating is based on availability due to limited capacity.
- To enter EPCOT, both a theme park reservation and valid theme park admission are required. EPCOT admission is not included in the price of the dining package.
Credit: Walt Disney World
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you book your next Disney Vacation. They are the preferred Travel Agency of Chip and Company and Disney Addicts, and who we use ourselves.
Get started Now for your FREE No Obligation Quote.
Book With our friends at Destinations to Travel
- Guide To Disney Jollywood Nights at Disney’s Hollywood Studios! - November 10, 2023
- Magical Disney Holiday Decor You Need For Your Home! - November 9, 2023
- Complete Guide To The Gingerbread Displays Coming To Disney World And Disneyland! - November 3, 2023