Goodbye Rose Gold and “Hello!” Millennial Pink, this delightfully pink hue is the newest trend at Disney World and you’ll find it on everything from spirit jerseys and Mickey ears to the incredible edible treats at the theme parks. As a matter of fact, Disney World is offering so many Millennial Pink inspired treats that we thought we’d details on some of our favorites and where to find them!
1. Millennial Pink Raspberry Chocolate Cupcake – The Mara- Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge – We start our list with this delightful treat featuring chocolate devil’s food cake filled with raspberry mousse. It’s topped with millennial pink buttercream, edible glitter and fun fondant ears!
2. Millennial Pink Raspberry Cream Puff – Disney’s Yacht and Beach Club Resorts – Guests staying at one of Disney’s Epcot resorts won’t want to miss your opportunity to try this light-as-air millennial pink treat. You’ll find them at the Market at Ale & Compass and Beach Club Marketplace. This goodie is comprised of a cream puff filled with raspberry Bavarian cream and glazed with sugar icing!
3. Millennial Pink Guava Cupcake – Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort – For a millennial pink cupcake with a tropical twist pop by Capt. Cook’s at Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort. Their take on the millennial pink cupcake is made up of a vanilla cake filled with guava cream and topped with fondant Minnie ears and buttercream icing.
4. Millennial Pink Pop- Boardwalk Bakery- We here at Disney Addicts are pretty fond of the cake pop trend, especially this gorgeous offering over at Disney’s Boardwalk. This dome is made up of crispy treats dipped in white chocolate, sprinkled with crispy pink pearls and topped with millennial ears.
5. Millennial Pink Cupcake- Fountain View- Epcot – For those hitting the theme parks in the weeks ahead, it’s definitely worth seeking out this scrumptious vanilla cupcake filled with strawberry pastry cream and topped with vanilla buttercream and fondant Minnie ears!
6. Fairy Tale Celebration Cuvee – Amorette’s Patisserie – Disney Springs – Raise a glass to the millennial pink trend over at Amorettes Patisserie where your sparkling glass of Cuvee comes topped with millennial pink chocolate ears!
7. Millennial Pink Chocolate Cupcake – Port Orleans Riverside, All-Star Resorts, Art of Animation, Saratoga Springs, Pop Century – Hit up your resort food court for this millennial pink treat. It comes with raspberry marshmallow filling and is topped with a raspberry buttercream.
8. Millennial Pink Milkshake – Aunty Gravity’s Galactic Goodies – Magic Kingdom – It doesn’t get much more decadent than this millennial pink treat. This over-the-top milkshake comes topped with fluffy cotton candy and house-made Mickey-shaped marshmallows.
9. Millennial Pink Pinata – The Ganachery- Disney Springs – We here at Disney Addicts are pretty obsessed with the pinatas on offer at this Disney Springs chocolate shop. This dark dome is filled with vanilla bean marshmallows and strawberry crispy pearls. Its topped with edible white chocolate ears.
10. Millennial Pink Ganache Squares- The Ganachery- Disney Springs – At the Ganachery, you’ll also find these Millennial Pink-Berry Ganache Squares filled with strawberry-lemon ganache covered in milk chocolate.
Regardless of whether you love or hate the current Millennial Pink trend, you have to admit that most of these treats look pretty darn good. If you’re heading to the parks in the weeks ahead be sure to try them out for yourself!
Find articles like this helpful? Then why not consider booking with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner? As an agent with MickeyTravels, I’ll be on hand to help you with everything from finding your perfect package to nabbing those hard-to-get dining and Fastpass reservations. Best of all, my services are absolutely FREE. Get in touch at 1.800.801.4025, via email at email@example.com or follow along on Facebook.
Image copyright Disney.
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you! Just fill out the form below and someone will be in touch!
- How Does Lost and Found Work at Disney World? - December 19, 2021
- What Happens to my Reservation if Disney Prices Increase? - January 8, 2020
- Are There any Buffet Character Dining Experiences at Disney World? - December 30, 2019