Visitors to the West Coast Mouse looking for an extra special treat, should give one of Disneyland’s amazing dining packages a try. These combined offers typically consist of a meal at one of Disneyland’s amazing eateries followed by VIP tickets to one of the spectacular shows or fireworks displays. Though Disneyland does change up the dining package options regularly, here’s 3 that are currently available that we thought you’d be pretty excited about. Any of these would make a worthy addition to your Disneyland must-do list.
1. Main Street Electrical Parade Dining Package – With the Main Street Electrical Parade only around until mid-August, this is a perfect way to commemorate this much loved Disney classic. The package includes a 3-course meal at the Blue Bayou Restaurant (which is actually located inside the Pirates of the Caribbean attraction) plus admission to a special reserved viewing area for the Parade. The cost is $65 per adult and $25 per child (does not included taxes or gratuities).
For visitors who prefer to have their meals on the go there is also a Grab-and-Go package that includes an entree (from a special dining package menu) at Aladdin’s Oasis and a voucher for reserved viewing of the Main Street Electrical Parade. Outdoor seating is available at the Oasis or guests can opt to find a cozy spot elsewhere in the park. The Grab-and-Go option will set visitors back $29.99 per adult and $18.99 per child.
2. Frozen Dining Package – Perfect for all those Anna, Elsa (and Olaf) lovers, this dining package not only includes a gorgeous meal at Carthay Circle Restaurant but also reserved seating for a performance of Frozen- Life at the Hyperion. Guests get to start their experience with a 3-course meal including amazing dishes like Petite Filet of Angus Beef with Point Reyes Blue Cheese Risotto and finish it all off with some Frozen-themed desserts perfect for the occasion. After the meal, guests make their way to the Hyperion and take their seats in a special reserved area where you’ll be magically transported to Arendelle during this much-loved musical production. Tickets for the Frozen Dining Package are $89 per adult and $59 per child (does not included taxes and gratuities).
3. Fantasmic!Dining Packages – Disneyland’s much-loved nighttime spectacular Fantasmic! is back bigger and better than ever. After a long hiatus the show returns on July 17th and will include new scenes and special effects that are sure to dazzle. To celebrate Fantasmic!’s return, there are three dining packages that Disneyland visitors can choose from.
Those looking for a nice sit-down options can choose between either the Blue Bayou or the River Belle Terrace. At the Blue Bayou guests can dine on tasty New Orleans style dishes while relaxing under the night sky of Disney’s the Pirates of the Caribbean attraction. You can even watch riders pass by on their boats while you dine. On offer here is a 3-course dinner including a starter, entree and dessert and admission to the reserved viewing area for Fantasmic! The cost is $65.00 per adult or $25 per child (ages 3-9).
River Belle Terrace gives diners the chance to relax and unwind with breathtaking views of the Rivers of America. You’ll also receive a 3-course meal featuring Southern specialties (think spare ribs and pulled pork). The cost for this package is $45 per adult and $25.00 per child but guests can opt to pay an extra $15 and stay right in their seats for premium views of the 8:00pm Fantasmic! performances. It’s the perfect way to pamper yourself Disney-style.
Finally for visitors who want the VIP seating perks but don’t have time for a sit down meal, the Hungry Bear is offering a Grab-and-Go option for Fantasmic! The cost is $29.99 per adult and $19.99 per child (not including taxes). Diners can choose from 4 different entrees off a special menu and will also receive a voucher for reserved viewing. Again guests can opt to have their meal at Hungry Bear’s seating area or find another cozy spot in the park to enjoy your supper.
All of these dining packages are extremely popular and slots do book up quickly. Therefore advanced booking is strongly encouraged. Reservations can be made online or by calling (714) 781- DINE. For more information on these dining offerings please visit disneyworld.com.
Thinking about a visit to Disneyland? There are still some great 2017 packages to be had! Fill out our form below to receive your FREE quote.
Find articles like this helpful? Then why not consider booking with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner? As an agent with MickeyTravels, I’ll be on hand to help you with everything from finding your perfect package to nabbing those hard-to-get dining reservations to sharing tips and tricks to help you get the most out of your time at the parks. Best of all my services are absolutely FREE. Get in touch at 1.800.801.4025, via email at email@example.com or follow along on Facebook.
Images copyright Disney.
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you! Just fill out the form below and someone will be in touch!
- How Does Lost and Found Work at Disney World? - December 19, 2021
- What Happens to my Reservation if Disney Prices Increase? - January 8, 2020
- Are There any Buffet Character Dining Experiences at Disney World? - December 30, 2019