One of the best things about sailing on a cruise is the endless food options aboard the ship. It should come as no surprise that the food on a Disney Cruise is served with an extra helping of Pixie Dust. Here are 10 must have snacks to sink your teeth into on Disney’s Dream.
Vanellope’s Sweets and Treats
The first stop on our list takes us to Vanellope’s Sweets and Treats, this decadent dessert and candy shop is inspired by the super-sweet arcade game from Disney’s Wreck-It Ralph.
1. Vanellope Von Schweetez Race Kart Sundae – This cool treat features 3 scoops of ice cream, 5 toppings of your choice, whipped cream, and a cherry. And that’s not all, it is served in an adorable souvenir go-kart that is yours to keep!
2. Ralph’s Family Challenge – This will remind you of the Kitchen Sink at Disney’s Beaches and Cream. This massive dessert serves up 8 scoops of ice cream, 8 toppings of your choice, whipped cream, and a cherry. It is served in a huge souvenir trophy to commemorate the challenge!
3. Mickey/Minnie Chocolate Covered Caramel Apple – This classic Disney treat can be found at almost all Disney destinations, and no Disney trip is complete without one.
4. Mickey Rice Crispy Treat – Another classic Disney treat covered in chocolate and sprinkles, it is a must have on any Disney vacation.
In addition to these two tasty treats you will also find all your favorite bulk candies available by the pound.
* There is an additional charge for items at this location
Next, we head out to the pool to cool off at Frozone Treats, inspired by the ice-creating hero from the Pixar movie The Incredibles. Here you will find several unique and frosty fruit smoothies.
5. Peachy Dash – Peach Yogurt, Vanilla Soy Milk, Fresh Peach, and Blueberry.
6. Jack Jack Favorites – Raspberry, Banana, and Passion Fruit.
* There is an additional charge for items at this location.
Right next to Frozone Treats you’ll find Eye-Scream Treats, named after the adorable, one-eyed Mike Wazowski from Pixar’s animated film Monsters, Inc..
7. Soft Serve Ice Cream – Here you will find a variety of soft serve flavors and fun toppings.
Nothing is better than the luxury of Room Service, or should I say “Cabin Service”, and there are two savory snacks on the menu you’ll want to try.
8. All Hands on Deck – A selection of International cheeses served with crackers is the perfect late afternoon or midnight snack.
9. Buffalo Wings – Served with blue cheese or honey mustard, this classic snack is sure to please everyone.
And one final sweet snack.
10. Desert of the Day or Cookies – This is the perfect in-room snack for those with a sweet tooth. Tip: Order extra cookies and take them to the theater, and avoid the cost of snacks at the concession. Or pair two cookies with the soft serve ice cream from eye-scream to make a semi-homemade ice cream sandwich.
There you have it folks, 10 top snacks on the Disney Dream. Honestly, this really just scratches the surface of snack options aboard this magical ship. You will be indulging in way more than a mere 10 snacks before your trip comes to an end…. I promise!
Find these tips helpful and would like to make your Disney vacation the most magical and stress-free ever? Fill out the form below for a FREE, no obligation quote.
Thinking about a visit to Walt Disney World? Why not work with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner? As an agent with MickeyTravels, I’ll be on hand to help you with everything from finding your perfect package to nabbing those hard-to-get dining and FastPass reservations. I work with all Disney Destinations around the globe. Best of all, my services are absolutely FREE. Get in touch at 1.770.800.6500, via email at MickeyTravelsKristin@gmail.com, or follow along on Facebook.
Images copyright Disney.
- What Happens to my Reservation if Disney Prices Increase? - January 8, 2020
- Are There any Buffet Character Dining Experiences at Disney World? - December 30, 2019
- When is the best time to book my flights? - June 18, 2019