It’s officially Easter Weekend and Walt Disney World Resort and if there’s one thing that gets us excited each Spring, it is seeing the incredible Easter-themed goodies that Disney comes up with each year. This year it is all about the cupcakes. So save those snack credits, check out the four tasty creations on our list and be sure to try at least one during your Walt Disney World Easter Weekend visit.
1. Springtime Cupcake- Disney’s Hollywood Studios – Head over to Trolley Car Cafe, Fairfax Fare, Rosies All- American Cafe, or ABC Commissary to get your paws on this Easter treat. This bunny-themed cupcake is made up of vanilla cake, raspberry filling and is topped with buttercream frosting and white chocolate bunny ears.
2. Bunny Cupcake – Epcot – This hilarious and colorful Easter-themed cupcake can be found at Fountain View in Epcot’s Future World starting today through April 2nd. It’s comprised of a chocolate cupcake with marshmallow filling and topped with buttercream icing, Spring-themed sprinkles and fun bunny accents.
3. Marshmallow Chick Cupcake -All-Star Music- For those staying at one of Disney’s All-Star resorts, be sure to pop by Disney’s All-Star Music Resort and pick up on of these festive treats. Available through until April 8th, the Marshmallow Chick Cupcake is made up of a yellow cupcake filled with a decadent marshmallow ganache and topped with marshmallow grass and a marshmallow chick!
4. Easter Cupcake – Animal Kingdom – Rounding out our list is this beautiful Easter cupcake found at Creature Comforts. This Springtime snack is made up of a vanilla cupcake filled with key lime curd and topped with coconut buttercream and cute fondant eggs.
These are just four of the many ways that Disney World will be celebrating the Easter Weekend. Readers are encouraged to keep following with Disney Addicts and our sister site Chip and Co for the latest Easter updates.
Find articles like this helpful? Then why not consider working with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner? As an agent with MickeyTravels, I’ll be on hand to help you with everything from picking your perfect stateroom to sharing tips and trips to help you get the most out of your time at Sea. Best of all, my services are absolutely FREE. Get in touch at 1.800.801.4025, via email at email@example.com or follow along on Facebook.
Images copyright Disney.
- What Happens to my Reservation if Disney Prices Increase? - January 8, 2020
- Are There any Buffet Character Dining Experiences at Disney World? - December 30, 2019
- When is the best time to book my flights? - June 18, 2019