Our excitement over this year’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party is starting to reach fever pitch with Disney’s announcement last week that four fantastic new offerings will be added to Magical Kingdom’s usual Halloween Party line-up! You’ll get the same incredible eats, spectacular parades and dazzling nighttime firework displays as well as the chance to enjoy these four incredible treats!
1. The Mad Tea Party Halloween Makeover – A visit to this Alice in Wonderland-inspired attraction will definitely leave you thinking they’re all mad here with new lighting and effects adding a seasonal spin to this much-loved classic attraction. For those in costume, Disney also noted that depending on the color of your vibrant Halloween get-ups, you may even be able to see some peculiar new dancing lights!
2. The Search for Gunpowder Pete – What is Halloween without a few swashbuckling skallywags? This year, Adventureland’s Pirates of the Caribbean attraction takes center stage! We heard a new rumor that the Halloween party may be crashed this year by a pirate crew who invade and interact with guests in their quest to track down “Gunpowder Pete.” Can you help them find him?
3. Spooky Space Mountain Adventure – We here at Disney Addicts have long be jealous of Disneyland who each Halloween gets a bone-chilling layover to their Space Mountain attraction offering a seasonal set of thrills. However, it looks like the year the wait is finally over for East Coast fans as Disney announced that the Magic Kingdom version will get a new soundtrack and special effects to transform the experience for the Halloween season!
4. Storybook Circus Disney Junior Jam – During Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party, there will also be a new dance party! Storybook Circus (the area near Dumbo the Flying Elephant) will play host to a soiree where your tiny tots can boogie the night away. We’ve also heard that several of your favorite Disney Junior characters may stop by to join in the fun including Doc McStuffins!
And this is just a taste of the fun that awaits party guests. Party-goers will also want to check out the dancing ghosts, Headless Horseman, Halloween Mickey, Peter Pan and many of your other favorite Disney friends during the themed Boo-To-You Halloween Parade. You won’t want to miss the Sanderson Sisters back for another year in the hugely popular “Hocus Pocus Villain Spelltacular” as well as watch as Cinderella Castle is given a spooky makeover during the Halloween-themed evening fireworks extravaganza! As in years past, guests are also encouraged to don your favorite Halloween costumes and be prepared to trick or treat!
So what are you waiting for? Make 2018 the year you pay a visit to Walt Disney World for a bit of festive Halloween fun! We hope to see you there. Tickets for Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party are available to book online or by calling 407.939.1872.
Thinking about a visit to Disney? Click here for your FREE no obligation quote or fill out the form at the bottom of this page!
Find articles like this helpful? Then why not consider booking with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner? As an agent with MickeyTravels, I’ll be on hand to help you with everything from finding your perfect package to sharing tips and tricks to help you get the most out of your time at Disneyland. Best of all, my services are absolutely FREE. Get in touch at 1.800.801.4025, via email at email@example.com or follow along on Facebook.
Images copyright Disney.
Latest posts by Melissa Roden (see all)
- What Is the Dining Dress Code With Disney Cruise Line? - September 23, 2018
- Do Walt Disney World Resorts Offer Room Service? - September 23, 2018
- 13 Reasons Why We Love Disney’s Haunted Mansion - September 22, 2018