If you’re heading to Disneyland this Summer to celebrate all that Disney’s Pixar Fest celebrations have to offer then you may want to truly get into the experience with some very special Pixar-themed dining options. From special receptions to packages offering enviable views of the Pixar-themed parades, there’s bound to be something that suits your tastes and your budgets. To help you decide. Here is a list of four special Pixar-themed dining experiences that you won’t want to miss!
1. Pixar Fest- Afternoon Tea – Disneyland Hotel – Tuck in to a special selection of Pixar-themed sandwiches, scones, pastries and other mouth-watering delicacies during the new Pixar Fest Classic Afternoon Tea held every Friday, Saturday and Sunday at Steakhouse 55 in the Disneyland Hotel. The tea takes place from 12 – 3pm and is the perfect time to sit back and relax and indulge in delicious treats like scones, salad, tea sandwiches, fresh fruit and more! Our favorite thing about this new offering has to be that many of the treats are themed after your favorite Pixar films like “Up,” “A Bug’s Life” and “Toy Story.” Visitors will also get to sip on a selection of loose leaf teas or if you prefer, hand-crafted tea-infused cocktails For more information or to reserve your spot visit the Disneyland Resort website.
2. Pixar Play Parade Dining Package – If the Pixar Play Parade is top of your Disneyland must-do list then ensure that you have some of the best sight-lines with this incredible dining package. Guests will get to enjoy a hearty meal at the Plaza Inn with seasonal picnic-inspired meals like chicken breast leg, white cheddar macaroni and cheese, lemon green beans, watermelon salad and a beverage. You’ll also get a pudding dessert. Vegetarian options or special items for those with food allergies are available upon request. There’s also a special kids meal including chicken tenders, a side of their choice, fruit, beverage and dessert. Once you’re meal is through, you’ll receive VIP access to a special reserved viewing area for the Pixar Play Parade where you’ll get to see some of your much-loved friends from Pixar films including “Up” and “Inside Out”. Click here to book this dining package today!
3. Paint the Night Dining Packages – If you’ll be at Disney California Adventure before September 3rd, than the evening Paint the Night Parade is simply not to be missed. To help you get the most out of this limited-time-0nly offering, Disney has assembled some pretty impressive dining packages offering enviable views of the parade and a meal at one of Disneyland Resort’s most sough after eateries. Restaurants participating in the offer include Wine Country Trattoria where you can dine on some of the Napa Valley’s freshest fare paired with incredible wines, or Carthay Circle where you can celebrate the Golden-Era of movie making with Hollywood ambiance and dishes that take center stage! After the meal, you’ll receive vouchers that will give you access to special viewing areas offering incredible views as “Paint the Night” weaves its way through the park. These dining packages are popular and book up really fast. So be sure to make your reservations.
4. Sonoma Terrace “Paint the Night” Parade Reception – For those that prefer to dine while watching the parade, this is the perfect option. With this delicious dining experience, kids of all ages are invited to experience “Paint the Night” from the reserved seating area at Sonoma Terrace. Be mesmerized by the dazzling lights, wave to some of your favorite Pixar pals and tap your foot in time to the catchy music all while tucking in to a charcuterie, tasty desserts, wine, beer and soft drinks. Visitors will even receive a box of tasty truffles as a parting gift!
Though visitors can find beautiful sight-lines of all of the special Pixar-themed activities above without indulging in one of these premium packages, each of the offerings on our list will not only fill your bellies but make you feel extra special and means you won’t have to spend valuable theme park time waiting in line. Each of the packages listed above fill up quickly. Guests are encouraged to make your reservations early (packages open up 60 days before your vacation). Reservations can be made online at disneyland.com.
Thinking about a visit to Disney? Click here for your FREE no obligation quote or fill out the form at the bottom of this page!
Find articles like this helpful? Then why not consider booking with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner? As an agent with MickeyTravels, I’ll be on hand to help you with everything from finding your perfect package to sharing tips and tricks to help you get the most out of your time at Disneyland. Best of all, my services are absolutely FREE. Get in touch at 1.800.801.4025, via email at email@example.com or follow along on Facebook.
Images copyright Disney.
Latest posts by Melissa Roden (see all)
- Are Walt Disney World’s Resorts Dog Friendly? - August 14, 2018
- When are the Best Dates To Visit Disneyland In 2019? - August 13, 2018
- What’s Included If I Book a Club-Level Room at Walt Disney World? - August 13, 2018