For those heading to Walt Disney World in the days or weeks ahead, there is something new happening at Dinoland U.S.A in Disney’s Animal Kingdom that is simply not to be missed. A new permanent fixture to this often overlooked area of the park, guests can join Donald Duck and some of his fine feathered friends (and family) for a pre-historic soiree of sorts! Here’s a wee taste of some of the fun that awaits!
1. Cozy Up to Some of Your Favorite Disney Characters: Donald Duck and friends are characters that guests typically only encountered every once in awhile until now. At Donald’s Dino Bash, fans can now meet Donald and Daisy Duck along with Scrooge McDuck, and Launchpad McQuack. These moments make for great pictures and memories that will last a lifetime. Don’t forget to use your Memory Maker privileges!
2. Dinosaur-themed Dance Party: Do your littles like to shake their tail feathers? The Dino Riffic Dance Party is a blast! Guests get the chance to dance with Chip and Dale dressed like dinosaurs right in the middle of the theme park. Be sure to bring your dancing shoes and your killer moves!
3. Add in a Little Bit of Learning: Whenever you get the chance to learn in a fun and engaging way, you must seize the moment! Characters, plaques, visuals and hands-on activities will teach guests that Donald Ducks’s bird ancestors were actually dinosaurs!
4. Dino-themed Decor: As guests walk into and around Dinoland USA in Animal Kingdom, the Dino-Bash themed decorations catch the eye. Much of the decor highlights the close relationship between ducks to dinosaurs. Can’t find the party? Be on the lookout for signposts, banners and the this colorfully decorated dino-rific truck showing you the way!
So if you’re planning a Summer visit to Walt Disney World, be sure to set aside some time to enjoy all that Animal Kingdom has to offer. From the gorgeously themed Pandora to the new show UP! A Great Bird Adventure to classic headlining attractions like Expedition Everest. You’ll find something for everyone.
Thinking about a visit to Disney? Click here for your FREE no obligation quote or fill out the form at the bottom of this page!
Images copyright Disney.
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you book your next Disney Vacation. They are the preferred Travel Agency of Chip and Company and Disney Addicts, and who we use ourselves.
Get started Now for your FREE No Obligation Quote.
Book With our friends at Destinations to Travel
- How Does Lost and Found Work at Disney World? - December 19, 2021
- What Happens to my Reservation if Disney Prices Increase? - January 8, 2020
- Are There any Buffet Character Dining Experiences at Disney World? - December 30, 2019