I don’t know about you, but I could sure go for some extra Disney in my life right now and nothing beats a refreshing Disney drink! While the parks are closed many of us are looking for new ways to bring Disney into our homes. I have watched countless Disney movies, tried some delicious Disney food recipes and even made a few Disney cocktails! Now I’d like to share some recipes for some of my favorite non-alcoholic Disney drinks. These are fun to make, unique beverages that the whole family can enjoy! Here are my top 5 non-alcoholic Disney drinks you can make right at home!
1. Le Fou’s Brew– this refreshing and foamy drink can be found in Fantasyland at Gaston’s Tavern.
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 4 tbsp passionfruit juice
- 4 tbsp mango/nectar juice
- 3 tbsp sugar
Brew (Apple Slush)
- 2 12-oz. cans of frozen no-sugar-added apple juice concentrate (keep frozen until use)
- 12 oz. cold water
- 3 tbsp. toasted marshmallow syrup
- Pour whipping cream into a mixing bowl
- Add passionfruit and mango juices
- Add sugar to the mixture and beat on high speed until stiff peaks begin to form
- Place in refrigerator
Brew (Apple Slush)
- Pour both cans of the frozen apple juice into a blender
- Add the 12 oz. of water and marshmallow syrup
- Blend on high speed for 10-15 seconds
- Immediately pour into a glass, add frosted topping and serve
2. POG Juice/Jungle Juice– This fruity and delicious juice mixture can be found throughout Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge, at Ohana and at Epcot’s Garden Grill for breakfast. This juice has a wonderful combination of flavors!
- Passion fruit juice
- Guava nectar
- Orange juice
- Mix equal parts of all 3 juices
- Stir well
3. Violet Lemonade- This is a specialty drink offered at Epcot’s Flower and Garden Festival every year.
- 4 oz. violet syrup
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 8 oz frozen lemonade concentrate
- 1 drop of red food coloring
- A few drops of blue food coloring (add one drop at a time to make purple color)
- 3 cups ice
- Edible violet flowers (optional)
- Combine all ingredients except edible flowers in a blender
- Blend until smooth
- Garnish with edible flowers
4. Peanut Butter and Jelly Milkshake- This tasty treat might seem like an odd combination, but once you try it it’s easy to see why it is a guest favorite! This fun concoction can be found at Disney’s Hollywood Studio’s at the 50’s Prime Time Cafe.
- 2 tbsp peanut butter
- 2 tbsp grape jelly
- 2 cups vanilla ice cream
- 1/4 cup milk
- Whipped cream and cherry for garnish (optional)
- Scoop 2 cups of ice cream into a blender
- Add milk
- Add peanut butter
- Add grape jelly
- Turn blender on high and blend all ingredients
- Serve in a glass (top with whipped cream and cherry optional)
5. Hyperdrive Punch it!- This fruity and refreshing beverage is one of the non-alcoholic drink options found at Oga’s Cantina in Galaxy’s Edge (located inside Disney’s Hollywood Studios).
- Berry Powerade
- White cranberry juice
- Cherry puree
- Mix together berry Powerade, white cranberry juice and Sprite over ice
- Top with cherry puree
I hope recreating some of these delicious drinks will bring an extra dose of Disney into your home! Which Disney drink is your favorite?
- 5 Delicious Recipes from Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort - May 27, 2020
- 10 Tips to Help Keep You Comfortable While Wearing a Mask at Disney - May 25, 2020
- 8 Hayley Mills Movies Every Disney Fan Should Watch - May 19, 2020