We announced over on our sister site Chip and Co. earlier this Summer that Be Our Guest, the beloved Fantasyland eatery was moving to a new Prix Fixe menu that will new eats featuring luxurious French-inspired cuisine. This latest update to this Magic Kingdom restaurant definitely piqued our curiosity. That’s why we are excited to share these images of a visit Chip recently took to try out these fantastic new menu items!
First let’s take a look at the menus!
Guests dining under the Prix Fixe menu can order 1 of the following Appetizers:
- Escargot- Herb-Garlic Butter and Toasted Gremolata
- Charred Octopus- Citrus-laced Fingerling Potatoes, Pickled Hearts of Palm, and Red Pepper Coulis served Cold
- Mixed Field Greens- Sunflower Seed Brittle, Heirloom Tomatoes, House Farm Cheese with a Citrus Vinaigrette
- Maine Lobster Bisque – Crème Fraîche and Poached Lobster
- French Onion Soup- Toasted Crouton, Gruyère, and Provolone
- Assorted Meats and Artisanal Cheese Selection
Here’s a closer look at the Charred Octopus from Chip’s visit. We are told by the way that it is delicious!
We are so glad to see that one of our favorite menu items the French Onion Soup is still on the menu and we hear it is as yummy as ever!
And finally, Chip sampled the escargot which comes in a neat presentation and we are told is perfect for sharing!
Entrees are $55 per adult and you’ll find the following amazing options!
- Center-cut Filet Mignon- Robuchon Yukon Potatoes, Seasonal Vegetables, and Cipollini Marmalade with a Red Wine Glaze
- Smoked Ricotta and Corn Tortellini- Roasted Corn and Peppadew Relish, Rainbow Cauliflower, and Asparagus with a Corn-infused Nage
- Spice-dusted Lamb Chops – Roasted Salsify, Baby Zucchini, Charred Tomatoes, and Royal Trumpet Mushrooms with a Lamb Demi
- Poulet Rouge Chicken-Faro Wheat Risotto, Seasonal Vegetables, Crisp Pancetta, and Garlic Butter Sauce
- Saffron-infused Seafood Bouillabaisse- Seasonal Fish, Maine Lobster, Shrimp, Confit Potatoes, and Baby Fennel
- Roasted Pork Tenderloin- Crispy Berkshire Pork Belly, Caramelized Cipollini, Roasted Asparagus, Brussels Sprouts, Cauliflower Purée, and sprinkled with Bacon Dust
Above is a picture of the Smoked Ricotta and Corn Tortellini which is a veggie-lovers dream!
And for seafood-lovers, we’re told that the Bouillabaisse is definitely the way to go!
Let’s not forget all you meat lovers. Here’s a bird’s eye view of the Pork Tenderloin definitely bringing the tastes of Autumn!
A trio of desserts rounds out the meal. The ones currently on offer are:
- Almond Macaron-with Lemon Jam and Raspberries
- White Chocolate “Chip” Cup- with Grey Stuff and Crisp Pearls
- Dark Chocolate Truffle- filled with Dark Chocolate Grand Marnier Ganache
Our favorite things about this meal? Hold on to your Disney-loving hats! The White Chocolate “Chip” Cup is served with a trio of edible paints and a paintbrush and guests are encouraged to make a bit of art of their own!
There’s also a pretty impressive wine menu. There are so many incredible varieties that you are sure to find your perfect vintage. They are available by the bottle or by the glass!
And finally, for those visiting with small fries, here’s a quick look at the kids menu!
Similar to the adult menu, kids (those between the ages of 3-9) can choose an appetizer, one entree and then either the trio of desserts listed above or seasonal fruit!
There were rumors that the character offering might change with the updated menu. However, we are pleased to report that Beast is still on hand to greet guests for this meal. Throughout your seating, he will occasionally visit the dining room. He will offer a regal wave to guests but does not stop at the individual tables to pose for photos or sign autographs. Instead, there is a Beast photo opp that you can line-up for on your way out!
The cost for this enhanced dining experience is $55 for adults and $35 for children (3-9). Taxs and gratuity are not included. For those on the Disney Dining Plan, dining here will set you back 2 Table Service credits. Demand for this offering is high so advanced dining reservations are essential. You can make them up to 180 days before your vacation via My Disney Experience or by calling 407.WDW.DINE.
Thinking about a visit to Disney? There are still great rates available for this years Food & Wine Festival and packages are currently available to book through until the end of 2019. Click here or send an email for your FREE no obligation quote.
Why not consider working with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner? As an agent with MickeyTravels, I can help you get the best discounts for your Disney World vacation package, assist with making dining and Fastpass reservations and can even help you plan an itinerary filled with extra special touches. Best of all my services are absolutely FREE! Contact me at 1.800.801.4025 via email at email@example.com or on Facebook and let’s get planning!
Images copyright Disney.
Latest posts by Disney Addicts Past Writers and Friends (see all)
- When is the best time to book my flights? - June 18, 2019
- 10 Commonly Asked Questions About Booking A Walt Disney World Vacation - June 16, 2019
- New Attractions coming to Walt Disney World - June 14, 2019