With this being the opening weekend for the hotly anticipated Disney•Pixar film Incredibles 2, we here at Disney Addicts though what better way to celebrate the film’s release than to share with you the details of our favorite new Summer offering, the Incredible Tomorrowland Expo taking place at Magic Kingdom throughout the Summer. To give you just a taste of the supercharged fun that awaits families to Tomorrowland here are 5 reasons why we think the Incredible Expo is a Disney must-do.
1. Edna Mode – Definitely one of our favorite characters of all time, superhero supersuit designer Edna Mode will make an appearance throughout the day riding in her SuperMobile. She’ll be on hand to dispense with fashion advice for Incredibles fans.
2. Encounters with members of the Super Super Fan Club – Be on the lookout for this “Incredible” ensemble making the rounds during the Expo. You’ll find Fan Club members dressed in cosplay as their favorite new aspiring superheroes that you’ll remember from the film including Brick, Reflux, Krushauer, Voyd and Screech. The best time to check them out is during the Pose-Off Procession which takes place on the main stage or wandering the expo sharing their enthusiasm for all things Incredibles with the attendees.
3. Incredibles-themed Photo Ops – Mark the momentous occasion by striking a pose at one of the Moments in Super History photo ops. These special backdrops commemorate iconic events including the Incredibles’ battle with the OmniDroid or the moment where they save Metroville from the Underminer’s tunneler.
4. Jack-Jack Diaper Dash – This pint-sized offering is quite simply too cute for words. This event gives young fans a chance to show off super speed by zipping (or crawling) to their parental sidekicks. Parents can sign up your little superheroes starting at 10:30 am in front of the Rockettower Plaza Stage in Tomorrowland.
5. “Super Party Time” – The Incredibles-themed fun culminates in this variety show that features super-powered entertainment. Offered daily from 2pm – 7pm, the party features a DJ, Super Party Sidekicks and special appearances by Mr and Mrs Incredible and Frozone. During the party, you’ll also be introduced to up-and-coming Supers like ElectroGirl and Gyroman showing off their skills on the Expo stage.
For a closer look at some of the Incredibles fun happing at Magic Kingdom this Summer check out this video:
Readers are encouraged to keep following along with Disney Addicts and our sister site Chip and Co. for the latest in Incredibles news and updates.
Thinking about a visit to Disney? There are still fantastic 2018 packages to be had and 2019 packages go on sale June 19th. Get a jump-start on your plans and fill out our form below to receive your FREE quote.
Find articles like this helpful? Then why not consider working with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner? As an agent with MickeyTravels, I’ll be on hand to help you with everything from finding your perfect package to nabbing those hard-to-get dining and FastPass reservations. I also love sharing tips and tricks to help you get the most out of your time at the parks. Best of all my services are absolutely FREE. Get in touch at 1.800.801.4025 via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or follow along on Facebook.
- What Happens to my Reservation if Disney Prices Increase? - January 8, 2020
- Are There any Buffet Character Dining Experiences at Disney World? - December 30, 2019
- When is the best time to book my flights? - June 18, 2019